"I am sure of one thing", Tyler Jones, a South Carolina Democratic strategist and founder of SPEAK Strategic, told Newsweek in an email on Monday.
Winfrey's delivery wasn't the soft, enfolding, personal empathy of "Oprah on the couch". All of her businesses have been successful! I don't think at this point she is actually considering it. The popular talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist spoke about the popular #MeToo movement, which everyone in attendance also supported by wearing black in solidarity.
"I like Oprah. I don't think she's going to run". Her message touched on her upbringing and the women in recent months who have spoken out against sexual harassment and misconduct. "Their time is up", she told the crowd. 'She would absolutely do it'.
The sign, which has a half black, half white smiley face which shapes the "O" in Oprah, came just a day after President Trump was lambasted for remarks about disallowing immigrants from "sh**hole" countries.
I do believe that Oprah should run for president!
The Christian attorney also offers the following advice to believers who might find a Winfrey 2020 presidential bid appealing, pointing out "her denial of the divinity of Jesus Christ, rejection of biblical Christianity, and her being one of the primary purveyors of pagan spirituality in American society".
"I know her very well".
Even before Oprah Winfrey's rousing Golden Globes acceptance speech for the Cecil B. DeMille Award, there were rumors that the media mogul was contemplating running for president.
British singer Seal has taken a swipe at Oprah Winfrey, accusing her of being turning a blind eye to serial abuser Harvey Weinstein's behaviour.
King addressed Graham's comments and said that he had misinterpreted the reporter's question. So she knew that she wanted to say something significant. "It's up to the people".
Winfrey first gained national fame with her TV talk show, which often focused on self-improvement and touched on previously taboo subjects like incest, rape, eating disorders and depression.
"He is nothing but supportive, he would never throw it out there like that", Winfrey's best friend noted.
Poll participants were asked if they want Winfrey to run for president and 54 percent said they want her to sit out compared to 35 percent who want her to run. "I blame all of Hollywood including Seal because obviously he knew something too". I do think that.
King appeared certain about Winfrey's current feelings but said decisions can always change.
- Trump's Vulgar Comments on Africa, Haiti Shameful — UN Official
- First Responders Search For Survivors After Deadly California Mudslides
- Dark Souls, Odyssey and More from Nintendo Direct Mini
- Funke Akindele named as starring in Hollywood movie, "Avengers: Infinity War"
- GOP lawmakers 'do not recall' Trump's 'shithole' slur
- There's No Doubt Manchester United Want Alexis Sanchez - Former Red Devil
- Mourinho praises 'phenomenal' Sanchez as speculation mounts over United interest
- National Basketball Association executives, agents believe Lakers will fire Luke Walton, hire David Fizdale
- Patriots WR will return Saturday
- WTI Crude Oil Price Hits 60 bbl, Highest Since Mid