Over 30 years, she became the face of television talk shows, starred and produced feature films, and began her own network. Though she refuses to rule out the idea, her friends say that, as of Tuesday, at least, she had no intention of seeking the presidency. "I think she is intrigued by the idea". The person emphasized that Winfrey has not made up her mind about running.
Asked about all the presidential speculation suddenly swirling around Winfrey, the typically pugilistic Trump steered clear of nasty nicknames and colorful insults while sizing up such a potential celebrity showdown.
He added: "She'd be sort of like me".
"Oprah. I love Oprah".
Oprah Winfrey is been "intrigued" by the possibility of running for the US presidency in 2020.
"I think she'll learn on the job the same way Bill Clinton learned - a former governor of Arkansas - or Barack Obama, a junior senator, learned on the job", he adds.
"It's up to the people", Graham said.
"She would absolutely do it", he was quoted as saying.
A White House spokesman said Monday the Trump team would welcome Winfrey's candidacy, or that of anyone else.
On Tuesday, King suggested that her best friend's viewpoint remained unchanged.
"Um... Ivanka... you do know Oprah was criticizing your dad, right?" another wrote.
"It's clear you don't need government experience to be elected president of the United States", she said.
Actor Alyssa Milano directed Ivanka to the Time's Up legal fund that will help her father's accusers with their expenses. "He would never do that".
Winfrey's speech also referenced the #MeToo movement to protest sexual harassment and assault. "She's good. She's great". "I do think this, though". By the end of it, most, if not, all of the attendees of the awards ceremony were on their feet.
- Lenovo has a Google Home with a Display
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Games For 2018
- National Basketball Association executives, agents believe Lakers will fire Luke Walton, hire David Fizdale
- WTI Crude Oil Price Hits 60 bbl, Highest Since Mid
- Funke Akindele named as starring in Hollywood movie, "Avengers: Infinity War"
- Australian Open: Johanna Konta's views 'don't align' with Margaret Court
- There's No Doubt Manchester United Want Alexis Sanchez - Former Red Devil
- Georgia facing widespread flu cases so far this year
- How Trump can close the deal on DACA and the DREAM
- Trump's 'shithole' remarks targeted at Hatians, Africans sparks global outrage