All the stats and scores from the day's action can be found at the Australian Open's official website. If you have to play the next day, playing during the day or playing during the night, probably will make a difference.
"The only thing that I hope is if it is extreme conditions, the organisers shut the roof". "People think I'm cool, but I wanted him to think I was the coolest person ever". "I was very, very focused", Nadal said. "It's not nice to see players suffering that much on court". "Sometimes is too much and can become little bit unsafe for health", he said, via the Associated Press.
"In terms of competing that day, is risky because you can lose sometimes the control of your body when it's that warm".
Deflated, he returned to the bench and shook his head, asking "why the f*** am I playing doubles?" towards his player box. It should leave him in good stead as he begins to play seeded opponents and this should be another fairly straightforward win.
That's the real thing.
Well, it's not that he's not trying - it's just pretty hard. "Playing in this condition is of course very unsafe".
"This one today was very tough", Edmund said. But in my opinion [it] is tougher, for example, [in] Rio de Janeiro than here, because the humidity there is insane and nearly the same heat.
French Open champion Jelena Ostapenko struggled at times before beating Duan Yingying 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 and will next play No. 32 Anett Kontaveit.
The Spanish world number one showed no mercy to 28th seed Damir Dzumhur on Margaret Court Arena, as he rediscovers his best form after ankle trouble.
"That's easy to understand".
Kyrgios will expect much of the backing of the crowd, even if Melbourne's Serbian community has been vocal in support of their compatriots in the past, and three-times Melbourne victor Mats Wilander thinks the Australian will be energised by it. 'In my opinion, there is less work inside the point.
Wozniacki won the next nine points, and 24 of the 31 points played from the first match point. Since couple of years ago, I feel that the tour became little bit more insane in that aspect, no?
But the 22-year-old effectively gave the second set away at 2-2 in the second set, spooning the simplest of half-volleys long as he dropped his serve in four quick points.
- North, South Korean teams to march as one at Olympics
- Bitcoin is crashing: Bitcoin falls by more than $3000, dropping to $12504
- Trump's first year: The report card
- Lindsey Graham says Trump is too egotistical to be racist
- Want Immigrants "From Everywhere" To Come To US: President Trump
- Top Sunni Islam cleric says meeting Pence would 'tear up my iden
- Jerusalem: media, US embassy to move by 2019
- EPL: Fernandinho extends Manchester City contract until 2020
- Survivor Theme Song: Tomb Raider 2018 Trailer
- United States defense chief says N. Korea threatens global stability