He went on to tell his fellow actors to seek love, not fame or money. Among her past nominations were for her lead roles in "Rabbit Hole" and "The Hours", and for supporting work in "Lion" and "The Paperboy". Louis-Dreyfus could not attend the event. While the competition is stiff, it would be great to see the show bring home an award for STUNT ENSEMBLE IN A COMEDY OR DRAMA SERIES. "I am shocked, I'm humbled", he said, also copping to some embarrassment. Should the Stranger Things cast take the same award during Sunday's ceremony, Harbour says not to expect a repeat of a year ago.
On the TV side, three series were tied at the top with four nominations each: HBO drama "Big Little Lies" and - including the stunt team nominations - Netflix sci-fi thriller "Stranger Things" and wrestling comedy "Glow".
It sounds like SAG-AFTRA is prepared for this, though, with their executive producer acknowledging that they are going to handle this very delicately considering Franco's attendance and what's happening outside the show.
Read How the Time's Up Movement Will Evolve at the 2018 SAG Awards
"This is beyond honour, this is a place in history".
The actor, who recently won a Golden Globe and a Critic's Choice Award for his role in The Disaster Artist, was nominated in the Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role category.
"We all owe you a debt of gratitude", Tomei said. "What an honor it is to be recognized by your peers for a job well done".
"This Is Us" scored a big win for its Big 3 and the rest of the cast. "So, I don't want to shut them down in any way. We chose to capture the cultural mood by casting aside one of our own traditions, and we're thrilled to have such a talented performer like Bell help us do so".
If you would like to donate to the TIME'S UP initiative, which provides legal aid and funding for people who have experienced sexual harassment, assault or abuse, visit its GoFundMe page here. Tune in to see who wins.
- Marches supporting women, criticizing Trump held in Texas
- ThunderNotes: George didn't want to allow James' milestone
- Browns draft pool grows deeper as underclassmen declare
- Tech Giant INVESTS $350 BILLION in USA, Creates 20000 JOBS — APPLE RETURNS
- Government shuts down after budget vote fails in the Senate
- Jaguars' Blake Bortles Cries On Sideline After Patriots Clinch AFC Title
- Cognitive Tests Prove Mental Fitness Of President Trump
- Cops in Philly greasing light poles as Eagles face-off with the Vikings
- Germany's Social Democrats Party Votes For Formal Coalition Talks With Merkel
- Jordyn Wieber Says Dr. Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her Too