A different insider earlier told People that Jenner is keeping her pregnancy under wraps because she feels self-conscious about her changing body. The images portray the sisters posing together in a barn-like setting, and its focus on family unity is what drew the sisters to the idea.
In the photos for the campaign, the glamorous crew all strike a pose showing off their figures.
But just because she's expecting doesn't mean Jenner has been slowing down on her business grind.
One person commented, "So this picture proves that @KylieJenner that time was pregnant, that's why she's covered".
The rumour mill is working overdrive this afternoon, with fans more or less convinced that the latest update from the Kardashian camp has confirmed Kylie's pregnancy. Both sisters have been incredibly successful in their business endeavours like the success of Kylie's Silver Series or Kim's contour and highlighter palettes.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been laying low since rumors about her pregnancy came out in mid-September previous year. The multi-month roll out-and A-list stars-is a new tack for the Calvin Klein brand at large, which previously issued just two big seasonal campaigns. "None of them is touching the other except Khloe holding Kylie's hands", they wrote. The due date is nearly here, and the makeup mogul's ex expected her baby daddy to have stepped in by now, but he continues to be absent from her life.
"I think she was pretty uninteresting [on camera]", Frank Cicha, senior vice president of programming for Fox Television Stations, revealed to The Hollywood Reporter back in 2014.
Watch the campaign video below.
Got a story tip?
- European Union top diplomat 'worried' over Turkish operation in Syria
- Tom Brady on damage
- Trump's Doctor Attempts To Explain 'How Not Fat He Is' On SNL
- Patriots-Eagles to Meet in Super Bowl 52
- India on top at Davos: Hinduja
- Anti-abortion Tennesseans to participate in annual March for Life
- Trump Blames Shutdown on Dems Appeasing 'Far Left Base'
- Congress reconvenes to resolve government shutdown stalemate
- As Larry Nassar faces accusers, USA Gymnastics leaders step down
- White House Switches Up Voicemail to Blame Democrats for Shutdown