Most likely we'll find out more about Mario Kart Tour as we progress throughout 2018, but until then, let's hope Nintendo makes this one good and includes a killer multiplayer mode. As of right now, playing multiplayer games on the console remains to be free.
Nintendo's star game designer Shigeru Miyamoto told reporters Thursday the script is mostly finished.
Previously, Nintendo has prioritised iPhone users, debuting its mobile games on Apple's platform before rivals.
Nintendo now expects to sell 15 million Switch consoles in this fiscal year, which ends in March.
Follow Nintendo Enthusiast for future updates regarding Mario Kart Tour.
Mario Kart Tour is the latest in a line of classic video game properties the company plans to bring to iOS and Android devices.
Nintendo has also revealed, in a call to investors, that it will release its highly anticipated online service in September, reports Ars Technica. But for the longest time, you HAD to have a Nintendo system to play it.
- Trump's State of the Union crashed a fact-checking website
- Man City Sign Laporte for Record €65 million
- EPL: Antonio Conte reacts to Chelsea's 3-0 home loss to Bournemouth
- Proteas won't live in the moment in the ODIs … sort of
- Manchester Metropolis stall curiosity in Leicester's Riyad Mahrez
- North Korea Will Parade Long-Range Missiles Soon, Reportedly To Scare The US
- Harley-Davidson Will Close Its Kansas City Assembly Plant
- Paris Hilton as Kim K Send in the Klones!!!
- Entire USA Gymnastics board resigns amid Nassar scandal
- Sunny and Warmer Wednesday; Some Rain Thursday