In the 87th minute, Spurs had the chance to take all three points after they were awarded a penalty following Karius' foul on Kane inside the box, but the Liverpool keeper made amends by stopping the England striker's effort. The first penalty was pretty soft as Harry Kane went down with nearly a feather touch off Karius, but the play before that was what got on the fans' nerves.
Klopp's men hold a marginal advantage as they sit third, two points ahead of Spurs, which is fifth, as the race to finish in the three places behind runaway leader Manchester City intensifies with Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal also in contention.
The England global is the second quickest ever player to reach a Premier League century with only Alan Shearer bettering his return of 100 goals in 141 games.
He also reserved special praise for Salah, who scored his 20th and 21st league goals in a phenomenal first season with the Reds.
He's taken a couple of penalties as well, but he hasn't taken all of Liverpool's penalties.
They so often struggle in the league at Anfield.
Victor Wanyama equalized for Tottenham with an unstoppable 30-meter strike in the 80th, moments after coming on as a substitute.
HERE is our combined Liverpool and Tottenham XI.
Mohamed Salah had put Liverpool in the driving seat, and himself at the top of the goalscoring charts before Harry Kane and Tottenham Hotspur savaged a draw in the dying seconds. That goal ended up being overshadowed by what happened in the dramatic final minutes that left Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp furious.
Klopp was unhappy with both, as he felt Kane should have been flagged offside for the first and thought Virgil van Dijk's challenge on Erik Lamela was not worthy of punishment for the second. "Then for the softest touch of the whole game he decides it is a foul".
As the game entered stoppage time, Mo Salah scored a brilliant second to seemingly win it for Liverpool.
DF Dejan Lovren, 7 - For nearly the whole game he was excellent, but one missed clearance led to Spurs' first penalty.
- Mourinho Refers To Man Utd's Conceded Goals As 'Ridiculous'
- Super Bowl LII: Patriots or Eagles? Who should you support?
- On Twitter, Trump Pressures Democrats to Bargain on DACA
- Trump claims GOP memo totally vindicates 'Trump'
- Short-term weather forecast: 5-8 inches of snow possible midweek
- Chiefs fans flood Alex Smith Foundation with donations following trade
- JACL: State of the Union Speech Continues Attack on Immigrants
- Sioux Falls family ready to watch Nate Gerry in Super Bowl
- From 'New American Moment' to Same Partisan Rancor
- Centurion ODI: Chahal leaves Proteas in tatters, India get 119-run target