Taylor Swift turns invisible and dances in the rain in the new music video for Reputation track, "Delicate". But on "Reputation", songs like "Look What You Made Me Do" show how Swift has grown in recent years and let go of the persona the media crafted for her. Because she's ONLY HUMAN, GUYZ.
At one point, she finds herself alone, holding the sparkling paper, staring into a mirror and getting so bored she starts to pull amusing faces at herself.
The singer released her album "Reputation" previous year, skewering the public perceptions of her many faces and identities. "You guys, I'm really anxious about Taylor being barefoot on the subway", echoed a second person.
The video opens with a vacant-looking Swift on the red carpet, dressed in a flapper-inspired sapphire gown and mobbed by reporters and photographers.
So what does T-Swift do when she's invisible to the world? Joseph Kahn reunites with Swift as her director in this sad but hopeful music video.
Fans are hoping "Delicate" will be able to replicate the success of the hitmaker's pre-Reputation singles. A true feat if you know what I mean (sorry!).
What do you think of the music video? In one scene, Tay is dancing in the rain in a deserted alley, and the sign behind her reads "Joe's Deli". In the ad, Qualley pulls silly faces and dances enthusiastically, while Swift, in her video, does the same. Join us in a conversation about world events, the newsgathering process or whatever aspect of the news universe you find interesting or important.
Check out fan reaction to the singer-songwriter's new music video below.
- Wenger gets boost as Arsenal end Premier League losing run
- Countdown to Fastlane 2018
- Marcus Rashford double helps Manchester United beat Liverpool 2-1
- Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford beginning to understand what Jose Mourinho wants
- Tariff exemption a sigh of relief
- Feds Will Help States Train Armed Teachers
- The Best 2018 TicketGuardian 500 Lineup — Fantasy NASCAR Picks
- Life in Plastic! Kylie Jenner's Cosmetic Surgery Plans Revealed
- Virginia, 'Nova, Kansas, Xavier earn top seeds — March Madness
- Fortnite is Getting Cross-Platform Play, Epic Confirms