Who do you think had the best audition of the night?
A Dodgeville singer/songwriter worked her way through the auditions. She sang Ariana Grande's "Almost Is Never Enough" with professionalism far beyond her years.
Auditions were held in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles and Orlando.
But when he belted out "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra, the judges were amazed by the depth of his sound and the richness in his voice. I can understand why any of the singers I mentioned above would be someone's favorite because I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next as well. She performed "Young, Dumb and Broke" by Khalid, and Lionel loved the quality of her voice.
"We really encourage them", said Perry.
South Jersey's Mara Justine, an Idol veteran who reached the finals in 2014, will appear in Monday's auditions episode. She gets three yeses. By then, only a handful of the hundreds of hopefuls remain to compete every week for the title of American Idol.
But this time, Julica had her biggest supporter with her, her 2-year-old daughter Mikova. Music was a way of expression once the musician made his way to the United States, and it turned life toward the positive. Just don't forget to cancel your trial if you don't want to get charged $20.
It basically summed up night one of American Idol's return to the television.
"I full-body felt what you were singing", Katy Perry said.
"Definitely to record an album". "Everyone was crying. I was crying and then Luke Bryan came out, and he shakes my mom and dad's hand and says, 'You birthed a handsome mind, ' and all of that stuff".
Julica writes a lot of her own music and you can find it by searching for her on Youtube.
American Idol airs Sundays and Mondays at 8/7c on ABC.
- Trump says new NAFTA deal for U.S. could avert tariffs
- Dead Amid String Of Package Explosions In Texas
- Venus ousts Serena Williams in Indian Wells
- Ireland knock England down to third in world rankings
- Nebraska to play in NIT, Drake in the CIT
- Singhvi, Ketkar among 10 Congress candidates for Rajya Sabha polls
- Samsung Galaxy J8+ with Snapdragon 625 spotted on Geekbench
- Kerala bans trekking following Theni forest fire
- Browns LT Joe Thomas compares Tyrod Taylor to Russell Wilson
- Trump halts Qualcomm takeover by Broadcom for national security