# The soil of this nation is drenched in the blood of Congressmen and Congresswomen who have died for it.
"Today, I am saddened to see that the Modi government is weakening and ignoring the schemes and programmes (implemented during the UPA rule)", Sonia Gandhi said.
"PM jumps from one event to another".
"Modi ji, the terror of Gabbar Singh Tax is now globally acclaimed". There is no money, but let's do Yoga. We are servants of the people.
On the issue of reservation of seats in educational institutions and in workplaces, the party, in its resolution, said that "social equity and equality of opportunity can not be achieved only by compulsory reservation or quota, but rather by a radical shift in the mindset of our institutions".
He said India should send warnings to Pakistan, and our defense expenditure, "1.6% of the GDP", is "far too inadequate".
"Just when the world's economy has risen steadily from a growth rate of 2.8 per cent in 2014 to a projected growth rate of 3.8 per cent in 2018, the Indian economy has "de-coupled" itself from the world's economy", the resolution added.
He also blamed Narendra Modi for not increasing farmers' income or employment opportunities for youths.
Gandhi said if his party comes to power then he will work for the farmers of the country and their betterment.
There is an urgent need to re-calibrate equations with the USA, arrest the slide in relations with Russian Federation and improve communication and trust with China, the resolution said.
"Like the Kauravas, the BJP-RSS are created to fight for power".
Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Sunday hit back at Congress president Rahul Gandhi, maintaining that his speech at the 84th Congress Plenary Session is the "rhetoric of a loser".
We paid Rs 570 crore per plane and Modi paid Rs 1,670 crore for the same plane. The foreign policy engagements and (Modi's) visits overseas, have been reduced to being purely transactional.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered two cases against Nirav Modi.
Earlier, Congress circles were abuzz with Gandhi opting for elections to the Working Committee which are conducted during the AICC Plenary. He said the country was looking for a change in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
- We're tracking ideal NCAA brackets during March Madness 2018
- Jenks Students Disciplined For Walking Out During Class Time
- Marshall upsets Wichita State, turning a March Madness hunter into the hunted
- Nidahas Trophy: Tigers elect to bowl first against Lankans
- Toy's R Us customers shop for bargains
- The Pennsylvania Special Election Still Isn't Final. Now What?
- Duke to face Rhode Island as ACC gets representation pared down
- Facebook, Establishment Media Spar over Data Obtained by Cambridge Analytica
- Buffalo pulls off big upset, knocks off Arizona in NCAA Tournament
- Trump inspects US-Mexico border wall prototypes