Ocean county and Atlantic county north of Route 40 will either have a rain/snow mix or even all snow Monday morning. Currently, most models have the storm to our south - which would be a complete miss... but as we've seen all winter long, the closer to the event, the closer the event gets to home.
Heavy snow bands are expected to move through northern New Jersey between about 5 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Billings has seen 94 inches of snow this season, making this the third-snowiest winter season on record, according to the National Weather Service.
Skip the shovel if you can - most (if not all) of the snow will melt by Monday night.
Some of the snow could be moderate for time and there will be slippery spots on roads where the snow is coming down hard.
The National Weather Service says Lyon and surrounding counties should get light snow - up to a trace - from around sunrise to early afternoon.
Sunday night lows will be around 30 degrees, meteorologists predicted. Westerly wind 10 to 20 miles per hour.
Climate data indicates April is arriving cold and damp, and March was a 1.3 degrees-below-normal-temperature value for the month. However, road conditions will worsen this evening as temperatures drop into the 20s while the snow continues.
Sunday will be mainly dry and bright with sunny intervals and only the odd isolated shower, there's s chance of some rain and sleet spreading from the south on Sunday night.
Eventually, as colder air wraps in on the backside of the system as it pulls away, many areas will make the changeover to snow. Initially, temperatures will be warm enough that the snow could start out as rain or a mix with rain. "Rainfall accumulation will likely range between 1-2". The rain chances will taper off through the early afternoon, but strong north and northwest winds will return.
Accumulating snow is possible on Friday too. But a wallop of a snow storm struck the Big Apple on April 3, 1915, dumping about 10 inches on the city.
Tuesday in the Omaha-Council Bluffs area, look for a combo of rain, snow and freezing rain with a high temperature in the mid- to upper 30s and northwest winds gusting as high as 40 miles per hour.
- Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker To Unify Heavyweight Titles
- This Is How Meghan Markle's First Marriage Ended And It Sounds Horrible
- Space station breaks up over South Pacific
- Surprise! Google May Make Its Own Smart Display
- QQ: Holloway's coach says bout with Khabib not for undisputed title
- Aubameyang passed up hat-trick penalty to help Lacazette's confidence
- Trump criticizes Amazon again
- Two Govs alumni on MLB Opening Day rosters
- Masters 2018: Bookies reveal favourites to win this year's Augusta showdown
- EPL: Conte can't wait to leave Chelsea - Vialli