Temperatures quickly climb above freezing so any additional road issues will clear up fast Saturday mid-morning. We'll get back to that after Saturday's potential snow does its thing. Commutes to and from the game will likely be fine weather wise but traffic and parking will be busy from all the people. "Another front Saturday night or early Sunday probably won't turn it colder, but it might bring some gusty west winds and brief showers". At the same time, rain will be moving into the area.
PUEBLO: High - 48; Low - 25.
CANON CITY: High - 53; Low - 29. Sunday will be slightly warmer, before readings return to the 60s come Monday afternoon. Lows fall into the upper 20s and lower 30s.
Forecast models show about an inch of snow could accumulate along the Virginia line. The next system approaches with showers late in the day towards evening. 40% chance of light snow during the evening. We still have ways to go, but temperatures may start to get up around 60 degrees for a change. "Snow accumulations of 1-2" will be possible for most of the area.
A chance of light snow and then rain is possible overnight and early Monday, according to the weather service.
Wednesday looks wonderful with some sunshine and almost-seasonal temperatures with a high of 7 C and a low of -1 C.
- Facebook Messenger Will Soon Let You 'Unsend' Messages Just Like Mark Zuckerberg
- Yankees Lose Pitcher, Catcher, Then the Game in 14 Innings
- IPL 2018: VIVO IPL 2018 set for star-studded launch
- Sebastian Vettel surprised by Bahrain GP pole as Ferrari dominate
- (FB) COO Sells $8573400.00 in Stock
- WWE Unveils the Full WrestleMania 34 Set
- Reed dresses like Tiger, but can he win like Tiger?
- Facebook suspends firm over data scandal
- Look! iPhones Of The Future May Have Curved Screens & Gesture Controls
- NY investigates police shooting of unarmed bipolar man