Another chance of snow is possible Sunday morning, the weather service said. "Right now, a trace to 3" of snow is expected on average. We'll get partial clearing Friday night into Saturday morning, and temperatures will fall into the single digits for most places.
The latest road conditions for the state can be obtained by calling 511.
There were scattered thunderstorms on Tuesday as predicted by the National Weather Service. We expect clouds and some intervals of sunshine throughout the day with afternoon temperatures approaching 50 degrees. Most of the temperatures Friday will start in the teens and only make it to the 20s for the highs. "The 13.3" of snow in Boston would stand as the biggest April snowstorm on record until the '97 April Fool's blizzard dropped almost 2 feet in the city.
A new storm arrives tonight from the Pacific Ocean and it will bring warmer air along with a decent shot of rain and snow. Winds gusting up to 30 miles per hour.
Friday A chance of rain before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and noon, then snow likely after noon.
Thursday: A chance of sprinkles between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. The low will be around 11. North wind around 5 miles per hour becoming light and variable in the morning. This storm system would pull in some warmer air with highs in the 50s and, at this time, only rain showers are expected. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. In April a snow setup has to just about be ideal to pull off more than a dusting or white rain below the higher ridgetops in our region and this one just has too many screws loose too late in the game. The high will be near 47.
- Sebastian Vettel surprised by Bahrain GP pole as Ferrari dominate
- Surgeon General Advises Local Residents to Carry Drug that stops Opium Overdoses
- Tiger Woods makes Masters cut with a shot to spare
- Facebook suspends firm over data scandal
- Palestinian journalist wearing 'PRESS' vest killed in Israel-Gaza protests
- Facebook Messenger Will Soon Let You 'Unsend' Messages Just Like Mark Zuckerberg
- WWE Unveils the Full WrestleMania 34 Set
- Jordan Spieth takes 2-shot lead after first round of Masters
- Conor McGregor's bail set at $50000 after alleged bus attack
- Future of Soybean Prices Unknown Following China's Newest Tariffs on US Products