The "Invasion of Privacy" artist revealed her baby bump on Saturday Night Live, confirming that she was indeed pregnant with her first child with fiancé Offset. "I love working with him and we collaborate well together", Siriano said. She admitted that she didn't want to fall for anyone like that but seems Offset hit the spot and she just couldn't resist. "When I was 21, I did not have enough meat on my body-if I was to get lipo, I wouldn't have fat for my ass", she said, talking about how she transformed her shape roughly four years ago when she worked as a stripper. People used to put things in my head: 'He gonna leave you. I think he felt the same way. I know I could get any man I want - any basketball player, football player. "When I was younger, I used to go very hard", she said.
There's bad news for anyone who bought a Longitude ticket specifically to go see Cardi B. Do you like this song? "They are giving me good quality everything for my fall collection and I'm so excited to share with y'all". "Do I sound corny?'" "Why you always afraid?'" "I wouldn't want a young person, a young girl, to think it's okay to join it".
Finish this lyric: "I don't gotta dance I make." and What are red bottoms? Sometimes, I be so sleepy because I do so much things. I'm always looking at it on my phone. "I want my kid now that I have energy and stuff". This motherfucker took the sheets off of me and woke me up. I'm always looking at it on my phone. Let people live out their lives and encourage people who choose to help others.
"I'm making history tonight", in her opening monologue.
But, it wasn't an accepted form of plastic surgery.
The rapper recently opened up to GQ about getting illegal injections in a basement in Queens, NY for $800, calling it the "craziest pain ever". Hennessy additionally wrote in the screengrab, "I'm passing my daughter crown down hehehehe".
The rapper addressed the news again on Twitter, saying, "I started winning when the whole world was doubting on me!think imma lose with my little baby counting on me?"
- WrestleMania 34: Brock Lesnar's UFC return immanent with WWE contract expiring
- Trump hints at deal on trade with China as Xi readies response
- Minneapolis parents brace for school budget cuts
- Abubakar happy with West Ham trials
- Facebook temporarily suspends another data analytics firm
- Commonwealth Games: Singapore female paddlers stunned by India in team final
- The 'chemical attack' in Syria's Douma: What we know so far
- Yamana Gold, Inc. (AUY) jumped 1.13 percent in the last trading session
- Snow wasn't done with us!
- Bogaerts bat powers Boston to seventh straight victory