Last month, we reported that popular photo-sharing platform, Instagram is testing a new camera mode which will allow users to take Portrait Mode photos. The new feature will not just be reserved to the rear camera, though, with users also being given the opting of applying the blurred-focus effect to selfies. This makes the person stand out in a "striking way", according to Instagram. You can both take stills and record videos using this feature.
Owners of the less expensive devices have never had this portrait mode feature in their camera settings, until now.
Nametags enable users to create special images that, when scanned with the camera in Instagram Stories, automatically prompt a follow, Techcrunch reports. Focus on the object by tapping on the screen, the mode will itself turn the background around the object to blurry. The update rolled out works on the iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X, along with select Android devices. The different modes and filters available on Instagram has made the entire process of photo-sharing an unbelievable experience. Other smartphone users were required to download some 3rd party app from Play Store and App Store to enjoy this feature. Then you can either add it to your story or send it to your friends using Instagram Direct. Interestingly, this new addition is coming to the iPhone 6s and later.
Focus appears as an Instagram Stories format alongside Boomerang and Superzoom.
When the mode is selected, users will need to click on the subject, just like when taking a regular picture.
- Local business community shows support for Humboldt Broncos bus crash victims
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (NYSE:CHK) 2017 Q4 Sentiment Report
- Pregnant woman attacked by boyfriend in Lake City
- Pinwheels Raise Awareness Of Child Abuse
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Rajasthan Royals (RR) Match Review
- PayPal Bank Partnerships Allow It to Offer Banking Features
- Rachel Darragh wins her opening Commonwealth Games match
- Commonwealth Games: Nigeria wins first medal
- Russian Federation warned not to shield Syria: Bishop
- 'A Quiet Place' Weekend Box Office Surprise Makes Some Noise