Police say the robbers took the victims' cell phones and money before fleeing from the scene.
Due to disguises, police are unsure if robberies early Monday morning were committeed by the same individual or multiple ones.
Police are investigating following the armed robbery of a convenience store in Yeronga last night. The victim was not injured during the incident, officers say.
Around 8:52 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to an aggravated robbery at the Somerset Apartments in the 200 block of East Corporate Drive.
With the arrests, officers were able to recover two handguns and a stolen vehicle.
A short while later, an officer saw the vehicle on North Miles Street, and witnessed the men throw clothes out of the auto as it was moving. Please reference police report #18-014797. Lynn said the suspect is armed.
Police officials reported Friday that Joseph Anthony Nappi, 33, of DE, was arrested Wednesday and charged with robbery in connection with the January 8 robbery. They extended their thanks to their staff and to the Maui Police Department.
Anyone with information should contact Wiltshire Police on 101 or alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Darcy Juday: 'Celebrate' Equal Pay Day
- Chemical weapons experts to visit Syria
- Your Weather Report: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- IPL 2018 Fantasy League: Top 5 picks for CSK vs KKR
- Fowler, Spieth make Reed earn his 1st major championship
- Vigil Honours Humboldt Broncos Hockey Team (GALLERY)
- WWE Wrestlemania 34 Aftermath & Rumors Ahead Of Monday Night Raw
- Real Madrid defense depleted for second leg against Juventus
- Pinwheels Raise Awareness Of Child Abuse
- Town Hall Addresses Gun Violence