Taking action, the police arrested the accused along with the weapon used in the crime.
Her victims and rights groups said they were disappointed with the sentence and were hoping that she would be jailed for life.
Balanagar Inspector B Kishan Kumar said the woman's mouth, hands and legs were taped with plaster, which has given doubts about her being sexually assaulted as well.
And Investigating officer, Detective Constable Peter Cave, said: "I am releasing these CCTV images of a man who I believe may have vital information about the offence".
She called 911 again on March 8, and was taken to the Rochester General Hospital, where she remained until March 26, Baxter said.
Rodney Cole, her father, said he ran after the auto into traffic but the driver ran a red light and kept going.
Detectives went to the address on the business card for the gold shop and discovered Maurelis had just been there, trying to get some appraisals on items. A man approached the vehicle and asked for her license.
The woman told police she had recently found out she was pregnant and her boyfriend, identified as Highsmith, knew of the pregnancy.
She called for an ambulance and accompanied Mrs Brinded back to Milliers Court, where she stayed with her for three hours while she was treated by paramedics and taken back to her flat by wheelchair.
"We're always relieved to find that a child has been located safely", he said.
Residents in the Lakeview neighbourhood were outside after they became curious with the police commotion that woke them up.
Police said they never had evidence to indicate the child's disappearance on Tuesday was suspicious and were not aware of anyone who may have been involved.
- Video Shows View From Inside Bus As Conor McGregor Throws Dolly
- Local business community shows support for Humboldt Broncos bus crash victims
- Fowler, Spieth make Reed earn his 1st major championship
- Kinder Morgan is suspending pipeline production because of BC resistance
- WWE Wrestlemania 34 Aftermath & Rumors Ahead Of Monday Night Raw
- Russian Officials Warn of Possible Military Clash with US Over Syria
- Your Weather Report: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- Deutsche Bank: Trump's 'America First' Tactics Put the Dollar Last
- James, Love lead Cavs past Knicks to 50th win, Central title
- Pens begin playoffs Wednesday against Flyers