As she leans in closer, eyes closed, it appears that the couple share a kiss.
From this video clip, Thompson appears to make out with one lady; together with another, " he appears to stay his head between her buttocks, and she caught his genitals. TMZ also posted footage of him taking another woman to his hotel this past weekend. The woman was then spotted leaving the hotel at 8pm on Sunday wearing the same clothes she had on when she went in.
Kardashian, meanwhile, has been in Cleveland where she is expected to give birth to her first child, a baby girl, any day now.
Don't get me wrong. The pair were initially captured on video kissing and talking at the PH-D Lounge in Manhattan on Saturday night, April 7. Everybody knew who he was. I have obviously seen him before and people around me were like, "That's Tristan Thompson". She also shared photos of them with the caption, "Let us be happy, tf", and raunchy text messages that are allegedly between them. Stephanie took to her IG story Tuesday night to expose Thompson. "As long as we're good with all that travel, I'm honestly not seeing anything that I'm immediately concerned about".
The insider added that Kardashian hasn't spoken to many of her friends since the news broke. I don't think their fans will like what they see'.
It's not the first time Thompson, 27, has been embroiled in an alleged cheating scandal.
Two people reacting who stood out from the crowd: Thompson's other baby mama, Jordan Craig, and one of Khloe's former foes, Amber Rose.
Khloé, 33, who is due to give birth this month, confirmed she was pregnant last December, and later revealed that she's expecting a girl. "She honestly thought he treated her like gold, like a queen", the source says. "They want her to focus on having a healthy experience".
- Klopp: How I Inspired Liverpool's Comeback Win Vs Man City
- Zuckerberg says Facebook staffers have been interviewed by Mueller's team
- Trump calls off trip to South America to focus on Syria
- Russia, Syria invite probe into alleged chemical attack
- World Health Organization demands 'immediate' access to Syria's victims of chemical attack
- Iranian Foreign Ministry praises relations with Russia
- Trump threatens Syria strike, cancels summit travel
- Facebook users more anxious about privacy
- Burglary Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
- Russia, US headed for clash at United Nations over Syria gas attacks probe