The athlete is anticipating a toddler girl with Kardashian, 33, who's 9 months pregnant, and he's been in NY for the Cleveland Cavaliers' recreation in opposition to the Knicks.
A provide confirms to PEOPLE the athlete was on the PH-D Lounge in Manhattan on Saturday night.
Another chipped in, "Tristan Thompson isn't good enough at basketball to be having these kinda scandals".
Dail Mail obtained the footage and it's pretty damning. However, now that Khloe is expecting a baby, there is so much more riding on her relationship with Tristan Thompson. Khloe would lose all the trust she has with Tristan and would highly consider breaking up with him ASAP. While it's unclear what exactly inspired Khloé's interest in sisters who kill each other, or conspire to kill others, the Kardashian revealed that she's actually excited about the new project. She's seen all of us go through it. Her face has to be SUPER close to his if it is being cut off from his hoodie. "They were there when I got there and they were part of a big group of friend".
Soon after, "The Shade Room" posted a separate video that shows them both entering his hotel in NY and leaving together soon after.
Following the cheating scandal, lifestyle blogger Jordan Craig, who used to date Tristan, appeared to be speaking out on the alleged infidelity. Kardashian will be giving birth any day now.
Amid the reactions to the upsetting news on social media, there has been an overwhelmingly negative response that Khloé somehow "deserved" to have this happen to her.
- Liverpool through to Champions League semis despite City onslaught
- PayPal Bank Partnerships Allow It to Offer Banking Features
- Local business community shows support for Humboldt Broncos bus crash victims
- Town Hall Addresses Gun Violence
- Darcy Juday: 'Celebrate' Equal Pay Day
- Pioneers finish off sweep of Rio baseball
- Kinder Morgan is suspending pipeline production because of BC resistance
- Facebook sends privacy alerts to affected users
- Ford Focus: All-new hatch set for global debut
- James, Love lead Cavs past Knicks to 50th win, Central title