So hop on, let us take a look at some of the locations you need to head to for those precious Battle Stars.
Once loaded via the game's Career tab from the home screen, the Replay Tool offers several different options for playback, including complete control over given camera angles and even an option to slow down or speed up specific parts of the clip.
It suggests that after being denied their favourite game to play, the gamers simply put down their joypads and picked up their - well, you get the idea.
Players trying to log in to Fortnite are discovering that the popular to play mulitplayer shooter appears to be down.
The map above details all of the taco shops locations in Fortnite, but we'll list them below in text form too just in case you want an overload of information. In a way, it pushes for shorter, faster, more frenetic gameplay, whilst Battlegrounds maps prioritise patience and stealth based on their sheer size.
It said: "We're experiencing issues with our account services that may cause login issues".
This is the most substantial downtime since January when the game was down for nearly an entire day; it looks like this current downtime could run on for a similar time. If you're the last one left, you win!
UpdateOver on the game's subreddit, the developers have posted the following statement.
It's a relatively new game, but one which is gaining popularity.
Celebrities, athletes and various high-profile personalities alike have expressed their love for the game, with Fortnite becoming a "pop culture" icon at the turn of 2018.
Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, and iOS.
- OPCW Team en Route to Syria as US Mulls Missile Attack
- Israel Attacks Targets in Gaza Strip
- Seeing Red: Apple Unveils iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in Red
- Khloe Kardashian Welcomes Baby Girl
- West weighs Syria attack that could lead to confrontation with Russia
- "War is the last resort": Mike Pompeo on relations with Moscow
- Facebook CEO: Europe's GDPR standards to be implemented worldwide
- Trump, Robert Mueller interview prospects dimmed by Federal Bureau of Investigation raid on Michael Cohen
- A tenser Zuckerberg endures 2nd day in Congress
- IDF orders investigation into response to Gaza protests