Google Go‚ a new app that promises "a lighter‚ faster‚ way to search" has been launched to cater especially for Africans coming online with mobile phones as their primary and sometimes only internet device.
Fortunately, Android Authority and The Verge were able to acquire images of the new Gmail interface. "These changes will also be made available to users with personal Gmail accounts, so we want to make sure you're adequately prepared for questions from your G Suite users in advance of the public announcement". So, if you're super busy, just snooze the mail for a later time.
Beyond that, judging by screenshots sent to TechCrunch, Gmail users will be able to choose when the email expires and disappears into the ether.
The next weeks are going to be exciting as we look forward to what Google has in store for Gmail.
This week, Chartbeat provided more details about its research, saying news sites are far likelier to benefit from Chrome article suggestions than "evergreen" publishers, who publish how-to guides and other less-timely content. For example, the sidebar will be used to show Google Calendar, for easier scheduling, along with Google Keep, the company's notes and task manager.
On the recipient's side, the person was using the existing version of Gmail and received a link to view the confidential email.
Under this "Confidential Mode", users will reportedly need a passcode to open emails, which will be generated via SMS, similar to that of Microsoft's Outlook application.
Just as most smartphone cameras now allow users to focus on a single object among many, it may soon be possible to pick out individual voices in a crowd by suppressing all other sounds, thanks to a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) system developed by Google researchers.
The new app reduces the amount of data needed to display search results by 40% and allows previous searches to be accessed offline.
Stating the features of the App, Lolu Bodunwa, Product Marketing Manager, Sub Saharan Africa disclosed; "Google Go is less than five megabytes, 5MB in size, it employs data management and compression technology and as such uses 40% less data". The new look is set to become available to web users in the coming weeks after being tested inside Google for the time being.
- Investor's Alert (Volatility in Focus) - First Horizon National Corporation, (NYSE: FHN)
- Bill Cosby defense presses witness who claims he raped her in 1982
- Chelsea file complaint with UEFA over 'brutal' treatment by Barcelona stewards
- On April, 27 The EPS for Synchrony Financial (SYF) Expected At $0.79
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) -Popular Mover to Observe
- Woman killed in crash on Hwy 148 near Quyon
- Telegram chat app blocked in Russian Federation
- India's March exports fall amid trade tensions
- No "final decision" yet on Syria response, White House says
- Donald Trump issues full pardon to former aide to Dick Cheney