The England global striker appealed to the Premier League after the goal was initially awarded to Spurs team-mate Christian Eriksen, though the decision was overturned by the league's Goal Accreditation Appeals Panel. I know I do other stuff like hold the ball up, try and bring other people into play and work hard, but my job is to score goals.
City require five points from their remaining six games to clinch the Premier League title and Guardiola admits it is "the most important chapter of the season". Harry is generous, a person who always puts the collective ahead of himself.
Why? Huddersfield are four points clear of the relegation zone ad David Wagner's men will rightly expect to extend that against a Watford side, who have not won away from home since November and have not scored a goal on their travels since January 2. I wasn't involved in this decision. "But it's not a big issue, not a big deal for the team", the 46-year-old claimed. Harry said I think it was my goal, Christian said okay, no problem. "If the club believe it was right to do the appeal, I have nothing to say from me".
Kane will have a chance to trim that gap when Spurs host leaders Manchester City for a mammoth tie on Saturday while Salah will look to extend his season's tally when Liverpool welcome Bournemouth on the same day.
City are now 14 points ahead of second place Manchester United in the Premier League with just six games to go.
However, Pochettino is well aware that his side will be facing a Manchester City side looking to make up for their recent poor form.
Manchester City have lost three games on the spin and their title celebrations could be delayed by at least another week when facing Spurs at Wembley.
The creative midfielder cost Tottenham just £11m to sign from Ajax in the summer of 2013 and he is now widely considered to be one of the best in his position in the Premier League.
When he was blamed for Mo Salah's opening goal after Liverpool beat City 3-0 in their Champions League quarter-final first leg at Anfield last week, it was one of very few occasions when the finger has been pointed in his direction this season.
Kyle Walker's Premier League medal this season may plant further doubts in minds and, with each exit, maintaining their upward trajectory becomes that extra bit tougher.
- Syrians prep for 'coming' USA retaliation attack
- Outrage over Kathua, Unnao rape cases
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX) is ditching the prestigious Cannes film festival
- Fortnite Introduces Port-a-Fort Grenades
- UEFA Europa League: Arsenal face Atletico test, Marseille draw Salzburg in semis
- Anish, Tejaswani clinch gold; Anjum bags silver
- Pittsburgh Penguins dominate Philadelphia Flyers in Game 1
- USA assessment is Syrian town suffered chemical attack
- Raid on Trump's lawyer was connected to 'Access Hollywood' tape
- House speaker Paul Ryan reportedly says he won't seek re-election