An officer responded to a report of a vehicle parked partially on the roadway.
Detectives found marijuana within the residence, a police statement said.
Drugs - Cowlitz County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Harry Lee Thomas, 56, of Kalama on suspicion of a felony drug offense.
He's being held without bail until a hearing Tuesday to determine whether he poses a danger if released.
Sadar Police Station IIC and a Sub Inspector (SI) also sustained injury during the encounter as the accused hurled bombs at them. She was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants. Tyler Stairs, 31, of Scituate, Mass., was cited with possession of cocaine, possession of hallucinogen, possession of LSD, possession of stimulant/narcotic/depressant, and possession of Ecstasy.
A man charged with killing a MA police officer serving an arrest warrant has been held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder.
SAPS Ilembe cluster spokesperson constable Sibusiso Khuzwayo said the residents handed over their memorandum to an official from the community safety and liaison department.
Police towed a vehicle blocking the road in the block of 2600 block of Takelma Way.
The footage, captured on the southbound 405 Freeway on Thursday (April 12), shows the moment police officers take the driver of the stolen vehicle into custody.
- Trump announces USA launched strikes in Syria
- Trump 'Unhappy' With Syria Retaliation Options Presented to Him, 'Seeks Large Strike'
- Russia Knows Responsible for Sketch of Chemical Attack in Syria
- Muskoka community continues to show support in wake of Humboldt tragedy
- CBAY) — CymaBay Therapeutics (NASDAQ
- Strikes on Syria did not hit areas near Russian bases: Moscow
- 'Consequences' for Syria strike: Russian Federation
- Zuckerberg addresses rumours about Facebook tapping your microphone
- Google's Gmail set to get a major update
- Pennsylvania School District Gets Beat Up Over Mini Baseball Bats