The Stateside venture, which primarily focuses on opinion poll analysis, has created a prediction service around 24 football leagues (as well as the Champions League and Europa League) based on four key metrics.
Guardiola was sent to the stands for the second half for arguing with referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz during halftime. Liverpool's Dutch defender was being chased down deep in his half by Raheem Sterling when he let up for a second because he felt he was fouled, before making a botched clearance.
It was the latest Champions League failure by City manager Pep Guardiola, who won the competition twice with Barcelona in 2009 and '11 but hasn't reached the final since in five season with Bayern Munich and City.
"In the right moment we miss the right decisions".
Guardiola added: "I know [the referee] from Spain".
Roberto Firmino's cool finish 13 minutes from the end wrapped things up. It only makes it hard and it will be hard in the semis as well, 100 per cent.
It was Liverpool whose approach turned out to be flawless in the circumstances as they followed up their staunch first-half defending to deliver the decisive blows, scoring through Salah in the 56th minute and Firmino 13 minutes from fulltime to clinch their third win against City this season. It was a while ago that I was in the semis! Man City pounced, turning on the speed in the counter, and taking full advantage of van Dijk not getting back into position. 100 per cent it could have worked. But it's hard to talk about the goal, if it's conceded or not. "It would have been different to go in 2-0", Guardiola had said at the post-match media conference. "I think itdidn't change anything". After that we managed to keep the ball on the sides. They lost Salah and are in the semis.
"I should say big congratulations to Liverpool for going through", he said.
To recover three goals is not easy.
"We knew if we could score one more then the atmosphere would be very different". We were beaten by an exceptional team.
"But there will still be two other really strong teams in there plus Roma and us".
- David Pastrnak totals 3 goals, 3 assists as Bruins rout Maple Leafs
- Syria strikes punitive but not game-changing
- Warriors face off against Spurs in Game 1 of NBA Playoffs
- Mark Zuckerberg faces off with American lawmakers Video
- Yankees fight to 10-7 win over Red Sox
- Putin condemns strike on Syria, calls for United Nations emergency meeting
- US Strikes Syria In Response To Suspect Chemical Attack
- Stephen Curry Targeting Second Round Return
- Russian Trolls Increased '2000 Percent' After Syria Attack, Pentagon Says
- UN Security Council rejects Russian Federation draft resolution slamming strike on Syria