Kim had stayed silent on social media following the announcement that Khloe had given birth to her daughter and the alleagations of cheating around Tristan Thompson. Khloe's BFF Malika, and her sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian were also present during the delivery.
As for Khloé Kardashian's relationship with Thompson, the baby seems to have wiped away any resentment. The other, picturing two women kissing and groping him, was filmed last October in Washington, D.C.
"Kris has been working on coordinating a private jet with a medical staff to get Khloe and the baby safely from Cleveland to LA".
And some of them, are nothing short of hilarious. I still at times can't believe that our love created life!
"My dad drives me around and everything, and he saw the whole thing when I was sad and everything and he said, 'I really think you two should work it out'".
'I hope Rob [Kardashian] sits on you'.
Thus far, there has been no indication as to how Khloe has dealt with the allegations, with a source telling People magazine that she is "not mad" at her beau.
A few days before giving birth, Khloe posted a photo of herself kissing Thompson with the caption, "We are ready whenever you are little mama".
The businesswoman and DJ admits that Khloe's journey into motherhood has made her feel broody too, and has already started thinking about having a family with her fiancÃ© Chris Zylka.
The person added, 'Absolutely nothing else matters.
Hailey, 21, was also dressed to impress for the occasion as she offered a look at her taut stomach and cleavage in a tiny black crop top that she paired with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans.
- UN Security Council rejects Russian Federation draft resolution slamming strike on Syria
- Gmail is getting a major redesign
- Mark Zuckerberg faces off with American lawmakers Video
- Syria strikes punitive but not game-changing
- Substitute Math Teacher Ryan Fish Ran High School 'Fight Club,' Police Say
- David Pastrnak totals 3 goals, 3 assists as Bruins rout Maple Leafs
- Zuckerberg assures Congress that Facebook is not listening to users' conversations
- World leaders react to joint Syria airstrikes
- US Strikes Syria In Response To Suspect Chemical Attack
- La lyonnaise Flore Maquin signe l'affiche de Cannes 2018