Cardi, on the other hand, chose to use wear tiny circular studs, placed in a line below her brows for her Coachella set.
Cardi B has made her debut performance at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival memorable by delivering performances that are nothing short of legendary. Nardwuar also acknowledged Cardi B's place in the history of female rappers by giving her some music from predecessors like Hoes With Attitude and Bytches With Problems.
"I know that a lot of people can not afford expensive shit", Cardi said at the time. "When you got your ass done", he inquires, "did they really give you milk and cookies?"
The Bodak Yellow hitmaker had plenty to celebrate on Sunday as her debut album Invasion of Privacy topped America's Billboard charts over the weekend. While onstage, the two performed their joint hit, "No Limit". BlocBoy JB entered for a "Shoot" intermission, while YG ("She Bad"), Kehlani ("Ring"), 21 Savage ("Bartier Cardi"), and Chance the Rapper ("Best Life") all added to the star power.
Speaking with Sirius XM before her first appearance at the festival, Cardi B revealed just how much she was putting into her set.
"For one day I nearly forgot my dad died but then ofc my mother has to go bring it up in the most negative way ughhhh", she wrote. "I feel like I owe you something now".
The subtle move comes off as shade after Minaj publicly criticized the group and Cardi for claiming she changed her verse on the song despite her claims that she didn't.
- Man arrested, charged with domestic battery with 2-year-old present
- MI vs DD IPL 2018 Match 9 Live Streaming
- NASA all set to launch next planet-hunting telescope
- Bayern Munich confirms Niko Kovac will succeed Jupp Heynckes as manager
- Trump wants to review all Cohen material before investigators
- Expect wet, windy weather for the north valley's Monday
- Sean Hannity Was Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen's Mystery Client
- Teachers to rally for funding at State Capitol
- Commonwealth Games closing ceremony slammed by viewers
- Russian Federation calls an emergency session to discuss strikes on Syria