Soon after United " s defeat on Sunday, the City website tweeted: "Our Time.
Going into the game off the back of a thrilling comeback against City, United were expected to further halt their noisy neighbours' title charge with a win against Championship-bound West Brom.
Jay Rodriguez put West Brom ahead in the 73rd minute from a corner kick to give the visitors 24 points from 34 matches.
Captain Vincent Kompany, Kyle Walker, Fabian Delph, John Stones and Bernardo Silva were among those who sang City songs with fans at a pub near Hale station in Altrincham.
Goalkeeper Ederson Moraes was watching former club Benfica play Porto in the Portuguese league.
Reflecting on the latest round of Premier League matches, Richard Jolly selects his team of the week.
Indeed, they could well break the record for wins by a club in a single top-flight season, which is presently held by Tottenham Hotspur (31 in 1960-61).
"We didn't want [to play] or couldn't play simple, everything was slow, one more flick, trick, turn".
In any case, Guardiola clearly believes his side will need to wait a few days before sealing the deal - he has said he will be playing golf with his son on Sunday afternoon rather than watching United's game.
The 2012 title win had the infamous last-gasp goal by Sergio Aguero.
For Mourinho, that lack of consistency goes a long way to explaining the fate of this year's title. This result left his team one point clear of third-place Liverpool, with a game in hand.
Mourinho said he could see the weakness of his players mentally all week throughout training and tried to prevent it, but clearly couldn't. City had previously won an FA Cup, two league Cups, FA Community Shield, and two Premier League titles since the take-over of the influential and affluent United Arab Group in 2008. They won the title because they were the best team, because they won a great amount of points.
The Catalan, who now has won three titles in three different countries after three La Liga triumphs with Barcelona and three Bundesliga crowns with Bayern Munich, admitted his EPL title was one of his best achievements.
- Man arrested, charged with domestic battery with 2-year-old present
- Bayern Munich confirms Niko Kovac will succeed Jupp Heynckes as manager
- West Brom striker Rodriguez cleared over FA charge
- Pro Syria demonstrators protest US military strikes
- New WhatsApp Update Will Let You Re-download Deleted Media Files
- Pacers rip Cavaliers to snap LeBron NBA playoff streak
- IPL 2018: Gambhir returns to Kolkata as skipper of Delhi
- Hillman Co Decreased Its Stake in Netflix INC (NFLX) as Shares Rose
- Sean Hannity Was Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen's Mystery Client
- More SEGA Ages Games Have Been Announced