Police determined the two men were the suspects in the attempted armed robbery and arrested them.
He is now charged with failure to comply, aggravated vehicular assault, stopping after an accident and tampering with evidence.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 204-986-6219 or Crime Stoppers at 204-786-TIPS (8477). Subsequently, a joint investigation between the Maryland State Police and Caroline County Sheriff's Office ensued regarding both incidents. Chief Supt. Fiakpui said with the support of the community, they mounted a manhunt which led to the subsequent arrest of the suspect.
Attempted robbery to the CVS, 3200 Lafayette Boulevard, around 9:10 p.m. They say the suspects then stole a wrecker, which already had the keys in it, and fled the scene. Police later recovered the vehicle in Hurlock.
Police eventually found the suspect's auto in the 800 block of E. Little Creek Road.
Mr. Candie was transported to Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center for injuries that were not life-threatening, police said.
Police responded to a hostage situation at a gas station in Kirkland.
Hamilton Police are investigating an early morning robbery at an east-end convenience store.
- England win netball gold at Commonwealth Games
- Starbucks manager leaves company after calling police on two black men
- IPL 2018: Gambhir returns to Kolkata as skipper of Delhi
- MI vs DD IPL 2018 Match 9 Live Streaming
- Cardi B's 'Invasion of Privacy' Debuts at Number One on Charts
- Bank of America Stock Flat Despite Earnings Beat
- Russian Federation calls an emergency session to discuss strikes on Syria
- Sean Hannity Was Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen's Mystery Client
- Canada's Trudeau defends pipeline project
- Man arrested, charged with domestic battery with 2-year-old present