The surface at Chinnaswamy has improved from last season and throw in the small boundaries, it could be an entertaining affair for the fans. There were so many magical moments in this innings. Some measures discussed in a high profile meeting were providing monetary benefits to people who can watch a full RCB match, free tickets to students and small children, Tax benefit on purchasing a RCB season ticket.
The Royal Challenges Bangalore come up against the Delhi Daredevils on Saturday evening at the M Chinnaswami Stadium in Bengaluru. "If we win two or three games out of these four games, we can get to a strong position", the 29-year-old seam bowling all-rounder added. Both teams have recorded just one win in four outings, with RCB ahead on net run-rate.
DD runs out of form away, having won 2 of their last 9 matches. It will be a clash between former Indian teammates and Delhi batsmen Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir. Delhi's star against Mumbai Indians Jason Roy too flopped, now for the second game as he went back for 5.
Virat & ABD- These two have to do the bulk of the scoring if RCB have to cross the line.
RCB need 175 runs and with Virat, ABD, de Kock and Manan Vohra in the top order, it shouldn't be a very hard task! He struggled against spin as Yuzvendra Chahal bowled very well up front.
Umesh has pocketed seven wickets from four games. The team needs to address the death bowling which is kinda failing.
"I am sure everyone will put their hands up and perform for the side", Woakes, who played for KKR in the previous IPL edition, concluded.
It was not an explosive start from the Delhi left-hander who played sensibly to formulate a much-needed partnership during the early overs and later exploded to dispatch the RCB bowlers all around the park.
AB de Villiers scored an unbeaten 90 runs from 39 balls.
Delhi however, failed to repeat the story against KKR as they succumbed to chase 201 runs against KKR and lost the issue by 71 runs.
Both the teams have played 19 matches and in that matches RCB has won 11 matches, Delhi has won 6 matches draw one match but in the Super Over RCB has won that match and one match not played.
However, there as no stopping de villiers as he smashed two sixes and a four off Patel in the 13th over en route to his 24-ball 50.
- Russian Federation calls on West to stop meddling with OPCW work in Syria
- Pennsylvania residents asked to look for pieces of broken Southwest engine
- Klopp reveals controversial plan against West Brom
- The average Arizona teacher is paid less today than in 1999
- World's most successful Swedish DJ Avicii Dead at 28
- Facebook Exec Apologises to Canadians over Cambridge Analytica Data Breach
- Gettleman Talks Draft, No. 2 Pick
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis joins four Hall of Famers on elite list
- N.Korea move 'meaningful progress' towards denuclearisation: Seoul
- Tale of the Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (NYSE: CLF)'s Technicals