Shkodran Mustafi struggled in defence against Arnautovic and there were warning signs ahead of a meeting with one of the world's best strikers in Atletico's Antoine Griezmann.
"Of course [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan is not back yet".
When asked if it had been a unusual week, he said: "Yes, but I have been in this job for a long, long time and I have gone through very hard times, so you learn to deal with very hard situations".
"We want to win every game and finish off with the cup, so hopefully we can give him the ideal send-off".
"When I took over at Man United they were champions but had older players, Arsenal are not champions but have a young team so there maybe aren't as big expectations at Arsenal as there were at United".
West Ham substitute Patrice Evra saw the flawless opportunity to pay his very own respects to Wenger as the match was going on.
"It's already seventeen years ago that I made my transfer to Arsenal".
"Our fans want to see somebody who will continue to play progressive, exciting football that gets people interested and excited in the games that we play", Gazidis said. The match will be played at Emirates stadium. Monreal arrived unmarked to volley home Xhaka's corner from the left. But the Frenchman leads the line against West Ham.
The Hammers boss threw Manuel Lanzini and Javier Hernandez into the fray on the hour mark in a bid to rescue the situation.
Youngster Declan Rice bizarrely opted to duck under Ramsey's cross-cum-shot and it nestled in Hart's far corner.
He told reporters following a 4-1 victory over the Hammers: "I was not exhausted".
But Moyes expects the atmosphere to have changed significantly when he takes West Ham to north London today.
Against West Ham, Shkodran Mustafi and Hector Bellerin once again proved to be liabilities defensively and they will be two of the first names on the new manager's hit-list.
- Embiid returns to lead Sixers to 2-1 series lead
- Tale of the Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (NYSE: CLF)'s Technicals
- They will be coming: US President Donald Trump's missile threat to Russian Federation
- Vertigo, Dodds and more celebrate Record Store Day
- Duncan asks for federal probe into Clinton, Comey
- Aviation expert talks specifics of Southwest engine explosion
- Browns have considered drafting 2 quarterbacks
- Things to Know About the Comey Memos
- Global inspection vehicles arrive at site of Syria chemical weapons attack
- Tottenham fullback Trippier: Man Utd will cop our devastation