Giannis Antetokounmpo helped the Milwaukee Bucks win a playoff game but couldn't score a table at a Mexican restaurant.
A big reason for Toronto's problems has been the absence of backup point guard Fred VanVleet, who has an injured right shoulder and played just three minutes so far, sitting out three of the four games entirely.
The Warriors, who were led by Kevin Durant's 34 points and 13 rebounds, can advance to a second-round series against New Orleans with a game-five home victory on Tuesday.
Most notably, the report indicated that Khris Middleton should have been called for a foul on his game changing strip of Jaylen Brown.
After the game, everyone was chanting "Bucks in 6". That dominance has translated to the scoreboard, as they have scored an absurd 77 second-chance points to the Bucks' 24. Antetokounmpo scored nine points in the final frame on 4-of-6 shooting, including the game-winning tip-in with only 5.1 seconds left on the clock.
"I promise I won't get no techs, unless we're just getting blatantly cheated", the Celtics forward said. In his three regular season games against the Bucks, Smart had a defensive rating of 99.1. When the effort isn't there, games get ugly fast.
Ten of those rejections have come from Thon Maker, five in each game.
The Bucks have sliced and diced up Boston's vaunted defense in the first four games of the series as they have shot a blistering 54.2 percent from the field, including 43.6 percent from beyond the arc.
"It's the playoffs, so any game around this time is going to get you antsy", he said. "That's all I focus on and that's what I'll continue to do each time". Instead, they would take their inch of free space and try to stretch it to a mile by taking the ball straight to the basket.
"The Bucks have their best opportunity to advance in the playoffs in nearly two decades", Henning said. The teams were tied several times midway through the fourth, but a tip shot by Thaddeus Young wth 6:13 left gave the Pacers the lead as fans in IN went wild.
"He's having a good series", Prunty said.
"It's not about what you're doing tactically, it's about how hard the other team is putting you on your heels, and that's what they did tonight to us."
Boston will be ready. The Bucks defeated the Celtics 104-102. Boston is -2.5 over the Bucks in game 5. They were bombed in Game 3 in Milwaukee and almost pulled off a big comeback that could have given them a 3-1 lead in the series. "I was encouraged by why I saw".
- Deadly Toronto van crash: What we know
- London stay was crucial to FA Cup Wembley win - Mourinho
- Poutine et Macron: L'accord sur le nucléaire iranien doit être maintenu
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War DLC Pack Revealed
- Waffle House Shooting Suspect From Morton, Illinois
- N Korean leader's 'bitter sorrow' after fatal China tourist crash
- National Football League mock draft: Cardinals, Saints score big steals at QB
- Antetokounmpo, Bucks beat Celtics to even series
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Launched in India for Rs. 10999
- Earth Day: Let's pledge to keep our environment clean, says Mamata