Placed sixth and seventh respectively, Mumbai and Bangalore will take Tuesday's game as a must-win encounter as the losing side might find it hard to get a shot at a play-offs berth. After doing some intensive research we got to know that her name is Shivani Pathak who is quite a sensation on Instagram. He Played late and used his feet well against spinners to keep the scorecard ticking.
Mumbai would like to take a cue from their last encounter against RCB, at the Wankhede Stadium with Rohit Sharma and Evin Lewis hitting 94 and 65 respectively and taking the victory. Once the bowling and fielding gets up to the mark, RCB batsmen very rarely let them down with a lineup studded with stars like Quinton de Kock, Virat Kohli and Brendon McCullum.
In fourth over Manan Vohra smashed JP Duminy for two fours and a sixes off consecutive deliveries, RCB got 22 runs from it. Score 33/0.
RCB skipper Virat Kohli reflected on the previous losses on home turf said, "If you don't play well at home you don't feel right".
Mandeep Singh, Kohli and Washington Sundar all holed out in the deep off Hardik's medium pace while going for big shots before Grandhomme's little cameo lifted Bangalore's total in the last over.
He sent both the batters back to the dug out on successive deliveries to send Bangalore reeling at 139/5. Three sixes in the over - all from the bat of Colin de Grandhomme who finishes unbeaten on 23 off 10. Kieron Pollard's indifferent form with the bat, earned him the axe, but the likes of Ishan Kishan, Hardik and Krunal Pandya are also yet to fire. The brothers had added 56 runs for the sixth wicket. Hardik Pandya, who had conceded 20 runs in his first over, has made a stunning comeback with the ball.
Live updates: Mumbai needs to score 168 runs to win. "We came back well after that partnership between Kohli and McCullum, but as I said, we made silly mistakes and that cost us", said the 31-year-old. The fortunes of both teams have failed to take an upswing as the tournament has progressed, but both teams still have a window for qualification to the eliminators. We don't deserve to win if we field like that.
They have another chance today when they take on an equally beleaguered Mumbai (Mumbai), both teams having raked up a mere four points from seven games.
- North Korea: Trump tweets 'things going well' on meeting preparations
- Tottenham boss Pochettino confirms Kane '100 per cent' ready for World Cup
- Kingham impressive in Pirates debut/Bucs sweep Cards
- KKR beat RCB by six wickets in IPL clash
- WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum quits, Neeraj Arora may take charge
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick
- Season Two Of 13 Reasons Why Is Out This Month
- Raptors ready for third shot at Cavaliers
- Samsung Releases Galaxy S9 and S9+ With 128GB and 256GB of Storage
- Colts GM never took Andrew Luck trade offers seriously