Futurecast is now hinting at a decent amount of rain for mainly the northern half of the area due to the storms currently in the area. Expect scattered to numerous showers and storms for Friday night. An approaching cold front could bring an isolated shower late.
Sunday: Showers still possible, especially morning.
You will notice the humidity all day long, but it will drop overnight and that will set us up for a much better day on Saturday. There's a chance for strong to severe thunderstorms.
Tonight will be mostly cloudy.
The cold front that sparked some isolated downpours across portions of central IN during the afternoon continues to push south. Light south winds will become southwest at 8 to 13 miles per hour in the morning, with gusts up to 24 miles per hour.
We'll have a chance for t-storms late Sunday.
Ahead of the main area rain and thunderstorms, some spotty showers are possible this evening.
Tuesday looks warmer with highs near 80°. However, the key factor will be the placement of the frontal boundary as far as how high temperatures will climb for Thursday.
More rain remains likely on Friday as well, forecasters said. Rain chances will diminish as it moves through. Behind the cold front we'll have a dry, cooler Saturday. High of 78 degrees for Saturday.
- Twitter tells users to change password after discovering security hole
- VP Pence Visits NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory Ahead of Mars InSight Launch
- Markle's mum and dad get roles at royal wedding, palace reveals
- Dollar declines from 2018 highs before U.S. jobs report
- Global smartphone market declined by 2.9% in Q1 2018, Samsung leads : IDC
- MI Vs KXIP : MI fights For Existence
- Trump says he dismissed warnings about addressing NRA convention
- Warriors vs. Pelicans Schedule
- Liverpool lucky to get past Roma - Klopp
- Lava from volcano eruption in Hawaii destroys two homes