Also announced was deeper SharePoint integration into Microsoft Teams, enabling users to pin a SharePoint page directly into channels to enable deeper collaboration. Keep in mind that developers need to update their apps to support Timeline, so not every Windows app that is also available on Android will be visible on Timeline.
At the opening keynote for the 2018 edition of Build developer conference, Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella has announced a new long-term program that aims to help people with disabilities throughout the world.
Microsoft is pushing more of its Microsoft 365 services across multiple platforms, through launching a raft of new tools for developers to tap into. Day 2 is usually a bit more down-to-earth, with more approachable reveals of features we're likely to see if the audience of developers takes Microsoft up on its new programming interfaces.
DJI and Microsoft are already working together to advance technology for precision farming with Microsoft's FarmBeats solution, which aggregates and analyzes data from aerial and ground sensors using AI models running on Azure IoT Edge.
There will be more details on the app, so be sure to stay tuned in for it.
Taking over Android is a lot easier than the iPhone for Microsoft, since Android lets companies offer users launcher apps of their own. Adaptive Cards are now supported within Microsoft 365.
The update is rolling out alongside smaller tweaks to a few of the company's other computer vision services, plus an entirely new, experimental offering called Project Ink Analysis. Windows Security lets you manage all your security needs, including Windows Defender Antivirus and Windows Defender Firewall. Soon you could be treating your phone like it's a part of your PC desktop thanks to Microsoft's new "Your Phone" software.
Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT" @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Microsoft calls the Graph a way for developers "to connect the dots between people, conversations, schedules, and content within the Microsoft cloud", and add insights. They can instead employ the popular TensorFlow AI development framework or Microsoft's rivaling Cognitive Toolkit, both of which are open source.
Initially, Microsoft's app will include features such as SMS, notifications and photos and gradually, it will probably expand when the company sees fit.
- Cleveland Indians vs. New York Yankees, 5/6/2018 Prediction & Odds
- National Hockey League playoffs 2018: JT Miller scores Game 5 victor , Lightning eliminate Bruins
- Prominent Runner: Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Cavs-Raptors Game 3, Behind the Box Score
- Wilson suspension major storyline as Pens host Caps in Game 4
- Sergio Ramos: Maybe I'll follow Andres Iniesta to China
- Confetti falls by mistake, then Celtics steal Game 3 in Philadelphia
- Red Sox are finally digging the long ball again
- The Guitar Player in Childish Gambino's New Video Isn't Trayvon Martin's Dad
- Wenger fears Europa exit will hamper recruitment