"The asset itself is creating nothing", he said. Since similar companies should technically have similar P/E ratios, we can very quickly come to some conclusions about the stock if the ratios differ.
"It has a position in consumers' minds, and a utility to them, that's very, very, very useful", Buffett said.
Berkshire now owns 5 percent of the iPhone maker, trailing only Vanguard Group and BlackRock Inc.
When we look at the Analyst Recommendations of the stock, the company has 1.12 rating given by Analysts where 1 stands for Strong Buy and 5 stands for Strong Sell.
Later on in the Q&A, Buffett also made note of the enormous benefits that Berkshire is reaping from recent federal tax cuts.
"This is bigger than the internet", the PayPal boss said.
The Trump administration has drawn a hard line in trade talks with Beijing, demanding a US$200-billion cut in the Chinese trade surplus with the United States, sharply lower tariffs and advanced technology subsidies, people familiar with the talks said on Friday.
He stayed away from investing "because of the inference". The weekly volatility stands at 1.92%, and monthly is now set up at 1.57%.
The epicenter of the festivities is Omaha's CenturyLink Center exhibition space: One wing is fully devoted to booths of Berkshire Hathaway-owned brands. It can bring or take a profit from the investor's bank account.
Although Warren Buffett regrets not buying Google and Amazon stock, he isn't making the same mistake with Apple. More important, it's why he elevated younger Berkshire executives Greg Abel and Ajit Jain to vice chairmen in January, giving them expanded oversight of the $482 billion conglomerate. In an interview with CNBC today, Buffet heaped even more positivity onto Apple, and the stock market is looking to propel AAPL even higher at the open.
EPS Growth this year is 55.3 percent.
Despite his misgivings on crypto, BNSF Railway - which is part of Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway - recently joined the Blockchain in Transport Alliance. If I'm investing in Apple, I want people to think Apple is bad because they're repurchasing shares and it will go up faster.
- See pics: Priyanka Chopra turns heads at Met Gala 2018 red carpet
- Houston Rockets' Game 5 in just 60 seconds — RUN AS ONE
- Wenger reveals he has offers and will continue as a manager
- Gmail's latest machine learning feature is 'Smart Compose' to autocomplete messages
- "Le retrait des Etats-Unis de l'accord nucléaire est inadmissible" — Rohani
- Updated Google virtual assistant makes complex calls for users
- Deal sealed: Softbank CEO confirms Walmart buying controlling stake in Flipkart
- Donald Trump announces United States pulling out of Iran nuclear deal in hours
- Pompeo in Pyongyang as Korean whirlwind gathers pace
- Microsoft's "Your Phone" App Connects Android And iPhone To Your PC