This is the first time the two actresses are being compared, and the similarities in their professional trajectories are bound to invite comparisons. The eccentric event saw the most ravishing and the weirdest outfits at the red carpet, but Deepika's enthralling ensemble stood out for not being on the lines of the theme. She wowed everyone with her Uber hot look at the Met Gala 2018 as she continued walking the Red Carpet. Incorporating just the right amount of theatrics, the Quantico actor stepped out in a deep burgundy Ralph Lauren strapless velvet gown with an intricately beaded and jewelled hood. The gorgeous headpiece was embroidered with red, gold, and silver jewels.
As Deepika shared a photo in the red dress before walking the Met Gala 2018 red carpet, Deepika's alleged boyfriend Ranveer commented on her post.
Priyanka took the Met Gala by storm in 2017. The trench-coat inspired gown was also designed by Ralph Lauren. The dress' slit, however, made it a little less boring, reminiscent of Angelina Jolie's famous slit in her Oscar dress.
The actress has been a busy woman lately. True to the night's theme, Priyanka Chopra looked like a medieval deity, and rocked the look.
While Priyanka went for the royal priestess look, Deepika opted for cardinal beauty.
Priyanka is also paired with Salman Khan in Ali Abbas Zafar helmed Bharat, which has already kick-started the shooting. The royal wedding is set to be held on May 19.
Priyanka will also be attending the wedding of her close friend Meghan Markle to Britain's Prince Harry later this month.
- Iran nuclear deal is rotten at its core — Trump
- Cristiano Ronaldo will be fit for the Champions League final
- Disney thanks 'Black Panther' for 23% earnings boost
- Ambassador John Bolton: "We Are Out of the Deal"
- "Le retrait des Etats-Unis de l'accord nucléaire est inadmissible" — Rohani
- Android P public beta available with iPhone X-like gestures, Adaptive Battery
- Restaurants show teachers, nurses some appreciation with discounts
- Top Announcements From the Google I/O 2018 Conference
- Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un meet in China
- Trump pulls out of 'horrible' Iran nuclear deal