"We're here to win games and we're here to perform", defender Morgan added.
"To be out is not OK, he wants to play all the time, he's never exhausted", said Mourinho.
He takes the Gunners to the King Power Stadium on Wednesday (7.45pm) to face Leicester in his penultimate game.
"For sure I will be active".
During the press conference looking ahead to the Huddersfield game, Wenger confirmed to Sky Sports that he has had multiple job offers in the wake of his exit from the Emirates.
"Football players are not like that [picking and choosing when they play]".
Whether Arsenal will take that into consideration remains to be seen.
Djourou and Arteta played together under Wenger between 2011 and 2014 during their time at Arsenal. The Spaniard's future at the club is uncertain as his current deal runs out at the end of the season. Cazorla only recently returned from injury and into first-team training after suffering an Achilles injury back in October 2016.
Arguably the greatest player in the Premier League era for Arsenal - if not the whole league, Henry was an absolute revelation after Wenger signed him from Juventus and turned him into a striker.
Arsenal won 4-3 against Leicester in the reverse fixture.
Granit Xhaka's displays in 2018 have been marvellous to say the least. I introduced him right here, I really like the participant, I really like the particular person.
Arsenal have a stronger, better and quality wise superior squad.
On the other side of the coin, Leicester City are on holiday mode. He has been linked with a director of football-style post at Paris St-Germain, although he has indicated that his preference would be to continue as a manager.
- Pompeo in Pyongyang as Korean whirlwind gathers pace
- New York State Attorney General Resigns Amid Assault Accusations
- John Kerry says Trump's Iran decision 'breaks America's word'
- Oil prices reverse early losses as Trump tears up sanctions deal
- Ambassador John Bolton: "We Are Out of the Deal"
- Disney thanks 'Black Panther' for 23% earnings boost
- Giuliani: Trump Still Against Pleading the Fifth
- Instagram Makes Serious Money Moves With New Payment Feature
- What Trump's decision on Iran nuclear deal means for the Middle East
- Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un meet in China