She also has Mental Hai kya in her kitty, which is being produced by Balaji Motion Pictures. Huma will be attending brand curated events at the French Riviera.
"We were very happy to see our movie open the competition, and, at the same, to see a deal that took years to reach broken by just one person was a bad event for my people", he said.
Although the representation of women or the lack of it on major platforms has always been an issue, more people are feeling the pain in the year that has been dominated by the MeToo and Time's Up movement. The actress appeared on the red carpet in an elegant scarlet dress from Givenchy with feathers.
The much-awaited Cannes Film Festival is here and it is time to celebrate the two Fs - films and fashion.
The Russian-born, France-based host, businesswoman and model look to the famed opening night gala in quite the get-up to mark her arrival at the 2018 festival.
Deepika also made her second Met Gala appearance in NY on Tuesday. Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will also be walking the red carpet at the prestigious festival. She wore nude lips with long eyelashes and black winged eyeliner that is screaming retro.
The figure-hugging lace dress, which was embellished with gems at the hem of the frock, billowed out from her waist - complementing her slender waist. Brown stilettos, vintage oversized glasses and luscious waves, courtesy hair stylist Gabriel Georgiou dominated the look.
The actor has several diverse projects to her credit, out of which she shared that her play Humsafar was the closest to her heart; it was her film Bin Roye that actually made her open as an actor, she added.
We're not even weirded out, we're ruddy impressed with the effort. "One of the major reasons why the members of steering committee from the worldwide film festival of India, Goa are here, is to ensure deeper collaborations between Goa as a film festival with filmmakers across the world". The form-flattering denim coupled with the knotted tee would appeal to any girl! We are keeping our fingers crossed.
- Harry Kane victor takes Tottenham Hotspurs to Champions League
- Iranian Lawmakers Burn American Flag in Parliament
- Rockets fired at Israel from Syria, Israel says
- Hands-on with Android P on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Federal Geologists: Hawaii Volcano Could Have Explosive Eruption
- Google I/O 2018: CEO Sundar Pichai Addresses Privacy Concerns at the Conference
- Even warmer for Wednesday with plentiful sunshine
- Anthony Martial to Juventus Transfer Rumors Heating Up
- Syrian state media - Israeli missiles hit Syrian air defences, radar
- Penn alum John Legend's voice is coming to Google Assistant