The announcements were made by a group of lead developers of the Android TV at Google's I/O held on the 7th of May. Once this is done, you'll notice the usual three-button virtual bar changes to become a single home button and a back button (the latter disappears when not relevant).
Google Assistant is rolling out in more countries this year including the UK, France, Korea, Japan, and Canada.
Formally known as Android P, the OS remains in beta mode-and if you have one of the devices listed below, you can get it early. Instead, you will only do it once.
These are the most unbelievable things Google announced during its I/O 2018 keynote, there were many other things which you can check out in the full live stream below. The company also said that Assistant would have more control over the smart displays that they will be launching in July. Google showed off the future of its assistant, and it's mind-blowing stuff. Duplex will boost small-scale businesses which still rely on phone calls to make room for appointments.
The Android Dashboard will give you an overview of how you're spending time on your device, including how much time you're devoting to certain apps, how many times you unlock your phone and how many notifications you're getting. So, users can now swipe up from the slider to get a view of their open apps and the most interesting thing is that, those open apps are active and interactive, meaning users can actually toggle options of an app right from the app switcher. Google worked on the brightness according to your preference automatically.
Android P is going to bring a ton of new features to the OS, but as any mature mobile OS, most of the features will be little tweaks and under the hood improvements. The new operating system comes with an upgraded Do Not Disturb mode that prevents notifications from bothering the phone's owner as they won't be showing anywhere on the phone at all.
When people are still struggling and curiously waiting for the Oreo Update on their smartphone, Google on Tuesday announced in the Google I/O Development Conference that soon Google will launch the Android P Beta Version.
Convert photos of documents to PDF.
- Celebrity Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans react to show's cancellation
- Avengers: Infinity War outpaces Marvel predecessors at United Kingdom box office
- Donald Trump announces June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader
- Donald Trump warns Iran of 'severe consequences' if it resumes nuclear programme
- Young Jayson Tatum Was Desperate for a Follow Back From LeBron
- Williamson continues run feast in IPL
- Republicans shifting negative on Mueller's investigation — CNN Poll
- We've been waiting for Warriors-Rockets for what feels like forever
- Boeing: US leaving Iran deal won't hurt 737 production
- Predators host Jets in monumental Game Seven