According to the information received by popular leakster Evan Blass from a reliable source, Google is going to launch a Pixel-branded smartwatch at its hardware event along with third-gen Pixel smartphones. That implies the watch layout will be closing enough to be placed on the production line within the upcoming few months.
Now, as for the watch, we have to hope that Google spent a lot of time thinking about what they want to showcase on it. We don't know for sure but we can keep our fingers crossed.
This is an easy one, however we need the Google Pixel Watch to continue as long as possible. The wearables are receiving more Google Assistant features and Actions, as well as, an enhanced battery saver. Could that change this year as Google, which has provided WearOS to a majority of smartwatches, plans to enter this space?
I'm interested to see how Google approaches this, for a couple of reasons. The leak has put to rest the rumors that the Pixel 3 may not even exist. However, some of the specifications include Bluetooth with apt-X, GPS, and Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support. This move would help the company gain market share and compete directly with the Apple Watch and other smartwatch manufacturers.
All we've got now is just the post on Twitter and Evan Blass's word on which to base our expectations on the possible Google Pixel Watch but this guy is rarely making mistakes when it comes to unannounced devices.
- Khloé Kardashian's Boyfriend Tristan Just Revealed What Their Daughter Looks Like
- Williamson continues run feast in IPL
- Boeing: US leaving Iran deal won't hurt 737 production
- Ford suspends F-150 production due to parts shortage
- Avengers: Infinity War outpaces Marvel predecessors at United Kingdom box office
- Mourinho: I told my players they would lose against Brighton
- Pound `Clinging' Onto Hawkish BOE With ING Eyeing 7-2 Vote Split
- Se dirige-t-on vers une guerre entre l'Iran et Israël ?
- European Leaders Trying to Keep Iran Nuclear Deal Alive
- Ben Simmons gives jersey to young fan after game