Sonam and Anand were married in a private ceremony on Tuesday, which was followed by a grand Bollywood bash in the evening. As if the newly-wed couple were not having enough fun that an array of ensemble guests joined in the wedding festivities to make it a 100 percent entertaining affair.
In one of the sweetest Twitter exchanges, Bollywood actor Sonam Kapoor revealed that she can not wait to hang out with Mahira at Cannes.
Even as she preps for the global film festival (which she will be attending on May 14 & 15), closer home, Sonam has her hands full with four films of different genres, including romance and a biopic.
Sonam's wedding was a big fashion parade, which was nothing lesser than an award ceremony. Both Sonam and Anand posted similar Instagram photos and coordinated it with an exact same caption. Shah Rukh, Katrina, Anushka and Riteish Deshmukh are among the stars who posted wishes on social media.
Sonam also thanked the media and the Mumbai police for their support on the occasion.
Not just during the main wedding functions do we observe these celebrity brides sporting a mathapatti, but even other wedding functions witnessed them experimenting with it and looking drop dead gorgeous! Recently the Masakali girl, Sonam Kapoor tied know with Anand Ahuja on 8th may.
The pairs, who grabbed attention, were Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal. When it comes to the choice of her designer outfit she wore for her reception, Sonam went a step ahead and ditched the traditional lehenga and wore a graphic outfit with a cape.
- Avengers: Infinity War outpaces Marvel predecessors at United Kingdom box office
- Miami gives early go-ahead for race to be held in city
- Pound `Clinging' Onto Hawkish BOE With ING Eyeing 7-2 Vote Split
- Williamson continues run feast in IPL
- Google's Chrome OS to Get Linux App Support
- Predators host Jets in monumental Game Seven
- Novartis Gave $1.2 Million to Trump Lawyer Cohen's Company
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy A Star gets certified with Bluetooth 5.0 on board
- Raazi Review: An engrossing spy thriller
- Ford suspends F-150 production due to parts shortage