No update regarding the resolution has been released yet, but it is expected that it will have the same dimensions as its predecessor which is 2,960 x 1440 pixels.
Four hands-on images of the new color variant have appeared online and it really looks unbelievable.
While we've known for a while that Samsung's upcoming phablet will not feature 3D facial recognition due to the tech's reliance on Qualcomm's processor, Ice Universe bears some foreboding news for virtual fingerprint recognition as well. Most recently, a report had suggested that the company is all set to launch the recently unveiled Galaxy A6 series smartphones in the country.
There was a mixed response to the look of the phone.
Improved S-Pen: Samsung has revealed that it is looking to improve the S-Pen with the Galaxy Note9.
What's absolutely odd and very sexist about Samsung's new offer is that Samsung is apparently bundling the red Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ with your choice of red lipstick.
- Ice universe (@UniverseIce) May 8, 2018p style="text-align:justify" The leaked image shows the Galaxy Note 8 with the bigger display as Samsung may narrow down the bezel at the top and bottom of the phone. The Galaxy S9 comes with 4GB RAM while the Galaxy S9 Plus comes with 6GB of RAM. The rear single lens rear camera has a dual aperture of f/1.5 and f/2.4. An 8-megapixel camera will sit on the front side of the device, while a 3,000mAh battery will also be a part of the package, and it will support fast charging.
Samsung the world's largest smartphone manufacturer and sadly, the slowest software update provider, may have finally chose to introduce Android Oreo update to some of its last year's midrange devices. No specific launch date is available yet, but the new color options are expected to go on sale within the next few weeks. We'll have to wait and watch. Stay tuned on PhoneRadar for more details!
- Williamson continues run feast in IPL
- Android P to get iPhone X like app switching feature
- Ben Simmons gives jersey to young fan after game
- France's Macron and Iran's Rouhani agree to stick to landmark nuclear deal
- Ramaphosa unhappy with Trump's decision to pull out of Iran nuclear deal
- Avengers: Infinity War outpaces Marvel predecessors at United Kingdom box office
- Google's Chrome OS to Get Linux App Support
- New Nintendo Switch Accessory Makes it Easier to Play on a Table
- We've been waiting for Warriors-Rockets for what feels like forever
- Donald Trump warns Iran of 'severe consequences' if it resumes nuclear programme