SRH now have 18 points due to 9 wins from 11 games they have played in the tournament.
In reply, the Sunrisers lost opening batsman Alex Hales in just the second over, bringing Williamson to the crease.
Pant star needed 43 to get to the landmark before the crucial clash against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Thursday. SunRisers has 100 per cent record while defending totals. That was as good as it got for the hosts though as Shikhar Dhawan and Kane Williamson put on a clinic on how to chase big scores with minimal risks.
He had been one of the few bright spots for the Daredevils this season with three half-centuries to his name.
Earlier, Pant rescued the Daredevils from a precarious 21-2 to script a fine turnaround.
IPL 2018 mid-season analysis - Are SunRisers Hyderabad the team to beat this year? Both Dhawan and Williamson remained unbeaten on 92 and 83 respectively as they nullified a brilliant performance by young Rishabh Pant.
Delhi chose to put scoreboard pressure on the opposition by deciding to bat but things did not go according to plan in the powerplay.
Shaw mistimed a pull off a short ball and Dhawan latched on to it at cover.
Shakib dented DD early and removed the openers of back-to-ball deliveries. He hit two sixes and eight fours.
Tournament: Delhi had shown a bit of spark when Iyer took over from Gautam Gambhir, but after suffering two defeats in their last three games, they once again find themselves at the bottom of the points table. The left-hander also lauded Panty for his heroics. Really hard to predict but looks a pretty dry wicket.
He also smashed Bhuvneshwar Kumar for 26 runs in the last over of the first inning which was quite hard to believe as Bhuvi has been in awesome form this season bowling yorkers at will. The duo conceded a massive 99 runs of their 8 combined overs.
A closer look at season 11 of the Indian Premier league so far reveals that barring one or two players, hardly any overseas cricketer has shined or made a substantial contribution. Batting with clear anger and aggression, the left-handed youngster took apart everything in his wake as no Sunrisers bowler was spared.
Talking about the only match of the day, Shikhar Dhawan returned to form in the hour of need as Hyderabad ended Delhi's play-off hopes with a thumping nine-wicket win.
- Companies detail payments to Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen
- Prince Harry and Meghan will have 'American slant' to wedding
- More 'Rick and Morty' Episodes Are on the Way, Nerds
- Donald Trump warns Iran of 'severe consequences' if it resumes nuclear programme
- Predators host Jets in monumental Game Seven
- Young Jayson Tatum Was Desperate for a Follow Back From LeBron
- Trump Declares US Withdrawal From Iran Nuclear Deal
- A&M Senior Maddie Szeryk Qualifies for NCAA Championships as Individual
- Hands-On with the Android P Beta: Gesture Navigation
- We've been waiting for Warriors-Rockets for what feels like forever