Huddersfield manager David Wagner insists the celebrations are only just starting at his club.
In contrast, Arsenal may not have anything left to play for in terms of league position, but they will want to send Wenger off with a win in his last game.
While it is well documented that Arsenal are now without any away points since the turn of this year, this only seems to add to the occasion of a story which feels written in advance to provide one final win against the odds for Wenger.
Former Arsenal defender Keown told the Daily Mail of a promising 20-year-old who moved to Emirates Stadium during the January transfer window: "I hope he does not take a backwards step as a result of the red card at Leicester".
"It was not always easy to cut slowly with what you do everyday and always you want to do it as well as you can and you don't want to forget to thank people who deserve it". The most important thing when you wake up in the morning is to go 'oh, I watch Arsenal today - I have a chance to see a good game'.
Think you can do better than Lawro? They are stealing a living in the Premier League, and it is a matter of time before they get found out.
An Arsenal win is available at 6/10 odds at William Hill and a home win at 5/1 odds at Bet365.
"They will do well to finish last next year", he continued.
Wenger's long spell at Arsenal has seen big changes in the world of football and the veteran Frenchman has predicted the development of a European division in the near future.
"Arsenal have until 6 pm on Wednesday 16 May to respond to the charge".
Only Brighton, Swansea City, West Brom and Stoke City have a worse Premier League record than Arsenal in the 2017-18 season. As, of course, Wenger did a little over 70 years later after first walking through the marble halls of Highbury as a relative unknown in this country. "What Wenger has done is something that will be hard to match". The Gunners have lost all seven of their away games in 2018.
But what would having the biggest and best English clubs competing week in, week out on the continent mean for the Premier League?
Probability of away win: 55%.
- Rudi Garcia colle un tacle à Florian Thauvin — OM
- Eurovision drops Chinese broadcaster after it censors Ireland's performance
- Oil at $100 is a possibility next year, Bank of America says
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: First IPL team to Enter Playoffs
- Israel v Iran: Are they heading for a war?
- Modi, Rahul and Siddaramaiah on Campaign Trail in Karnataka
- New York Jets SS Jamal Adams is all about those red-hot Yankees
- Trump Pitches Pharma Industry on Lowering Drug Prices
- Thiem shocks Nadal in Madrid, Federer back as No.1
- Vegas Golden Knights vs. Winnipeg Jets, 5-12-2018 - Prediction & Preview