The charge relates to how Arsenal reacted to referee Graham Scott after Henrikh Mkhitaryan was adjudged to have brought down Demarai Gray in the penalty area.
He wanted to go out with the Gunners tackling Marseille in next Wednesday's Europa League final in Lyon.
The Sun are stating that, as re-reported from Yahoo Sports, the Juventus boss isn't too convinced on taking the job at the Emirates due to the club's current league situation.
'The costs have gone up and the costs for the stadium have doubled. The transfers of the players have tripled or quadrupled.
"A £10 million player when we built the stadium was huge". I don't know where he will go but the club who will have him for whatever reason, as manager or [sporting] director, it will be a blessing for them.
"So they might have to sell players to get more financial supply". However they should face it'.
The 68-year-old claimed that audiences were down for midweek Champions League ties, and a move to glamour European fixtures on weekends under a new format would be attractive.
'There are some people here who I employed 20 years ago who did fight for me every single day so it is not easy to say goodbye'.
However, Wenger - who will farewell the Londoners following Sunday's trip to Huddersfield Town - has no regrets as he said: "I believe Highbury had a special spirit".
"And on the top end, when you look at the modern developments they are booming, you know".
Wenger has previously said he will continue working in football but won't make a decision until this summer. "I will try to do my job until the last minute I work here, and then think about the future".
Only Brighton, Swansea City, West Brom and Stoke City have a worse Premier League record than Arsenal in the 2017-18 season.
- Never Believe This: 'I Don't Want Anything for Mother's Day'
- Rudi Garcia colle un tacle à Florian Thauvin — OM
- Higher Gas Prices Could Follow Trump's Exit From The Iran Deal
- India 'cautious' as Donald Trump pulls out of Iran nuclear deal
- Eurovision drops Chinese broadcaster after it censors Ireland's performance
- Israel strikes dozens of Iranian targets in Syria
- Patience is 15th club for Jordan Spieth in Players Championship
- Rebuilding North Korea Will Cost at Least $2 Trillion
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers easily dismantled the Toronto Raptors
- 3 lessons Boston Celtics can learn from Pacers to dethrone LeBron James