He's given a lot to Arsenal and to English football, so it's only right that his career is marked in this way.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri remains most fans' first choice to replace Wenger, despite appearing to indicate his desire to honour the final year of his contract after securing a fourth straight league and cup double last weekend. "It is good for the future and I am sure next season will be a good season".
After 7,895 days and 1,235 games, it was "au revoir" to Wenger as the Frenchman took charge of Arsenal for the last time.
"Messi as well, because we were interested in him".
'It was special I scored the goal and I'm very happy. "I probably expected a maximum of three years".
"He is said to be humble and hardworking and has been described by the Denver Post newspaper as a 'normal guy who just happens to run more sports franchises than you do".
"I did not play in January, all month, so it was not easy". That, I believe, will expose him.
'I learned a lot.
A club source confirmed to ESPN FC that head of medical services Colin Lewin was told on Monday that he was losing his job after 23 years at the club, joining several other long-term Wenger allies in departing.
"My biggest regret is that I have not won the Champions League for Arsenal..."
[I would take] a project that is solid, which makes sense, which has the means to fulfil (sic) its ambitions too, because, well.at my age, I can't work over 20 years. I still don't understand how we could lose this two-tie game.
There was something to celebrate at the climax to an otherwise miserably lackluster final season in charge, with Arsenal finishing sixth in the Premier League the lowest under Wenger.
The Gabon worldwide scored on his debut in Arsenal's 5-1 win against Everton in February, but had to wait another month for his next goal, in the 2-1 defeat at Brighton.
- Huawei's Honor 10 flagship smartphone is finally here
- Avengers: Infinity War smashes superhero box office record with £60m takings
- Pompeo promises North Korea a rosy future as USA 'partner'
- Iran Threatens To Start 'Industrial Scale' Uranium Enrichment
- Facebook suspends around 200 suspicious apps of "thousands investigated"
- Sanctions on Iran to affect oil supply balance
- Erdoğan congratulates new Malaysian PM on election win
- Palestinians killed, 1204 injured in Gaza protests
- Ernesto Valverde ANGRY after seeing unbeaten record end
- Antonio Conte Optimistic About Future Despite Top 4 Failure