Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has spoken on whether fan-favourite Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) will get to appear in the MCU following the events of Avengers: Infinity War and the now untitled Avengers 4. She is a Pakistani American character that means a lot to many of Marvel's muslim community.
Although Feige's confirmation of Ms. Marvel's film future so soon is a surprise, the fact that the studio was considering her is not.
The Marvel-Disney superheroes' mega-haul now stands at $547.8 million domestically and over $1.6 billion globally in its third week of release.
After getting superpowers, she is inspired by Captain Marvel to become a superhero. To celebrate, Marvel Studios has dropped the prices on many of its superhero movies to $10 on digital platforms, including Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, and Vudu.
Now, AIW is the fifth highest-grossing film of all-time in worldwide markets, only behind Avatar ($2.02 billion), Titanic ($1.52 billion), Furious 7 ($1.16 billion), and Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($1.13 billion).
It's clear that Ms Marvel is one of those films that's on their agenda. Could Kamala make a cameo in another superhero's film à la Spider-Man in Civil War? Or maybe Marvel might decide to be bold and make a movie - they've taken a risk with a non-gora lead in Black Panther. While some suggested he watch all the other Marvel movies, many told him his granddaughter Aaradhya would be able to relate to it as it is from this generation. She has even had the honor to join a new Avengers team for the greater good. Could audiences be treated to a time travel space movie that affects the timeline of current MCU films? With an ever-growing group representing the power and ferocity of women, the idea seems perfectly feasible.
With her recent directorial debut for the film "The Party's Just Beginning", Gillan has already gathered some experience. She then took on the role of Ms. Marvel after Carol Danvers took on the name of "Captain". If she spent that time in the multiverse, though, that could answer this critical question. Nevertheless, Gillan thinks she could be cut out for the job.
- Formula One: Car issues delayed Lewis Hamilton contract talks, says Toto Wolff
- Countries that continue to deal with Iran could face United States sanctions: Bolton
- Huawei's Honor 10 flagship smartphone is finally here
- Warriors 'Dialed In' For NBA Playoff Showdown With Rockets
- Facebook suspends around 200 suspicious apps of "thousands investigated"
- Marquee race for governor leads Pennsylvania primary ballot
- Drake softball reaches NCAA Tourney — SPORTS SHORTS
- Canadian-Born Actress Margot Kidder Dead At 69
- Palestinians killed, 1204 injured in Gaza protests
- Lee finishes 7th at Players Championship