Meanwhile, thousands took to the streets of the Iranian capital after Friday's morning prayers to rally against USA and Israel.
"I believe America's withdrawal from the deal would lead to no significant impacts with regards to Iran's exports of oil", Zangeneh added.
Earlier, between 2011-13, to avoid being on the United States radar, India had devised a way to bypass the USA sanctions on Iran.
Trump made his disdain for the Obama-era Iran deal well known from the start of his campaign for president in 2015.
The deal came together after years of painstaking work and worldwide collaboration - first in developing a united front of crippling sanctions against the Iranian regime to bring the nation to the bargaining table, then years of multilateral negotiations with Iran, the European Union, China and Russian Federation.
After a step down from the Iran Nuclear deal by the U.S. under the leadership of President Donald Trump, New Delhi hopes to remain unaffected on its trade ties with Iran, despite the renewed USA sanctions on Iran.
Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif listens to anchor Charlie Rose, at an event held in conjunction with the 72nd United Nations General Assembly in Manhattan, New York, U.S., September 27, 2017.
The United States threatened on Sunday to impose sanctions on European companies that do business with Iran, as the remaining participants in the Iran nuclear accord stiffened their resolve to keep that agreement operational. Any future USA sanctions will have effects on this project.
Investors are anxious that renewed sanctions on Iran, a major oil producer, could lead to supply disruptions. The Iran Deal only emboldened the Iranian regime to secretly continue down the path it was already headed: the development of nuclear weapons.
A potential decline in oil volumes due to the sanctions could add to upward pressure on oil prices, which have gained nearly 20 percent to around $78 per barrel since January.
Despite the USA exit, Britain and Iran expressed their commitment on Sunday to ensuring that the accord is upheld, according to a statement released by British Prime Minister Theresa May's office.
- Vettel defends Ferrari's Spanish Grand Prix strategy
- Facebook suspends around 200 suspicious apps of "thousands investigated"
- Bethesda officially announces Rage 2
- Oil Dips From Recent Highs On Hopes Of Alternatives To Iran Supply
- Warriors 'Dialed In' For NBA Playoff Showdown With Rockets
- United States and UAE sanction entities connected to Iran's Revolutionary Guard
- Oil jumps after USA abandons Iran deal, plans 'highest level' sanctions
- Supreme Court Lifts Ban On Sports Gambling
- Double-amputee Gazan killed by Israeli forces in Gaza protests
- JUST IN: Neymar speaks about Manchester United move