Talking about the Galaxy J4, it comes with a 5.5-inch 16:9 display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display. However, fresh information coming from South Korea states that instead of Note 9, Samsung will be launching the Galaxy S10 as its phone with the advanced biometric recognition feature. However, the Galaxy Note 8 once ordered from PayTM, can not be cancelled, returned, or replaced. Well, apart from upgrading the Android version to 8.0 Oreo, this update also bumps up the Samsung Experience Version to 9.0. It has a dual camera, the rear camera is of 12 MP and the front camera is of 8 MP. The Galaxy A8 Star seems to be packing a 2.2GHz octa-core processor which could be Samsung's very own Exynos 7885 SoC, the same one used in the A8 and A8+.
Ice Universe also suggests that Samsung would ditch the in display fingerprint sensor in Galaxy Note 9.
The Galaxy J6 runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung's custom UI on top. These wonderful smartphones feature a 6-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display.
While rumors say that the S8 Lite will be packing the same 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage space from the standard S8, the central processing unit will be changing from the Snapdragon 835 to a Snapdragon 660.
Samsung stays resolved to empower cell phone users to appreciate different benefits through exceptional offers, similar to this fruitful series of "Spirit of Ramazan" festivities which are getting a staggering reaction from the customers.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a champ in connectivity; it has two SIM card slots, 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, NFC. Meanwhile, Chinese manufacturers such as Vivo and Huawei have already launched phones with FOD.
A recent leak claims that Samsung is going to launch two new models this year. On the rear, it features a 16-megapixel camera with an LED flash.
Samsung's Galaxy S phone usually hits stores in March or April every year in various markets, Korea included.
- United States and UAE sanction entities connected to Iran's Revolutionary Guard
- This Rotten Week: Predicting Deadpool 2, Book Club and Show Dogs Reviews
- France vows pushback against U.S. sanctions on Iran
- Google cutting paid storage prices
- Facebook suspends around 200 suspicious apps of "thousands investigated"
- Erdoğan congratulates new Malaysian PM on election win
- Palestinians killed, 1204 injured in Gaza protests
- 'This is history': US Embassy opens in Jerusalem
- FA Cup final will not be my Chelsea farewell, says Conte
- Lee finishes 7th at Players Championship