Muslims continue with work and school during Ramadan, though they are encouraged to inform their employer or teacher of the fact. "Making small changes like swapping foods, balancing your meals and doing light exercise can help you stick to as normal a routine as possible and make a difference to how you get through the day".
Ramadan is a holy month that commemorates when the Quran was first revealed to the prophet Muhammad.
Shaker said the center provides Muslims free meals to break their fast.
During the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims observe fast, perform acts of charity, recite prayers and read the Quran.
In India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other South Asian countries, the new moon of the month of Ramadan, also called in the region as Ramzan, will be sighted today on May 16, 2018 corresponding to 29th of Shaban in the region. "You start to empathize more - understand more". In the Middle East, worshipers pack mosques for nightly prayers before heading home to watch Ramadan television specials. At this time of year, some television stations broadcast advertisements that bring attention to Muslims as an important part of United States society. "Just as it is not logical that a police officer discusses medicine, the government should prevent those who do not understand Islam from discussing Islamic issues such as fasting", Al-Atrash explained. Like prayer, it can be a personal experience. But it's not going to hurt our feelings - even if we're best friends.
"Staying with low amounts of cardio is better", she said.
"Each person may experience it differently", Fehmi said.
Meanwhile, prices of some food items like tomatoes, beans and onions have increased in Lagos markets ahead of the annual Ramadan by Muslims. She added: "I know people may quote hadith at me and theologically they may be right but, then again, there weren't state exams when the rules were written so I think it's a case of using common sense and doing what you feel is right, a decision between you and God". "Put an emphasis on strength training, pilates, yoga, things like that that you can do when you are maintaining your muscle mass".
The month usually ends with reflection, humility and gratitude.
Femi Odusanya, spokesperson of Mile 12 Market Perishable Food Traders Association, said it was imperative to train farmers to adopt modern technology in crop production, and empower them with funds.
Another RMCC public event to mark the end of Ramadan is planned and will be announced later.
- Nation honors police officers lost in the line of duty
- Antonio Conte Optimistic About Future Despite Top 4 Failure
- C3, Diego Simeone dévoile la menace N°1 à l'OM — Atlético Madrid
- Ranking the 5 best Eastern Conference teams LeBron James has destroyed
- Arsenal players 'shocked and upset' at surprise staff change
- Royal wedding: Meghan's father may not attend ceremony
- RAGE 2 Gets its First Gameplay Trailer, where Insanity rules the World
- Avengers: Infinity War smashes superhero box office record with £60m takings
- Boss Pep Guardiola: City will look to come back stronger next year
- Europe, Iran diplomats plan to save nuclear deal